Valentine / Valentinstag

• Bald ist wieder Valentinstag. Ab Sonntag, den 10.Februar, könnt ihr bis zum 18. Februar wieder eure Valentinsherzen züchten. Ihr bekommt eine Ingame News, sobald das züchten freigeschaltet ist.
    An Valentin selber lohnt es sich, alten Gepflogenheiten zu folgen und eine Blume zu verschenken. Auch hier bekommt ihr eine Ingame News sobald das frei geschaltet ist.
    Und wenn das echte Leben nicht zu hart zuschlägt, gibt es noch ein paar weitere Überraschungen um Valentin herum.

Soon it is Valentine. From sunday, the 10. February to the 18. February you can breed your heart of valentine. You get an ingame news when it started.
    At the valentines day, follow the custom and make a flower gift. Again, you get a ingame news when it started.
    And when the real life doen't hit to hart, we have some more surprises around valentine for you.

• Yay, finally. Thanks for the heads up. :D

I hope it starts earlier in the morning, around 7 or 8am (hint, hint ;)) because I´ll have brunch with my relatives the whole morning from 9am on till open end. :)

• I wasn't here last year, but the VDay plant sounds pretty cool. Can someone please breed last year's plant for me if possible? I would appreciate it immensely. Thank you so much to the staff and artists who are in charge of each plant and event.

• I wasn't here last year, but the VDay plant sounds pretty cool. Can someone please breed last year's plant for me if possible? I would appreciate it immensely. Thank you so much to the staff and artists who are in charge of each plant and event.

I think you're thinking of sites like dragon cave. Unfortunately it doesn't work quite the same way here. When we breed the previous years' plants, we have a random chance of getting any previous year's plants, or one from the current year, but we don't know what the adult will be until it is fully grown. The seeds are all the same, and no way to know what the adult will be like in the end.

Your best bet will be to do trades at the end of the growing season, to trade for what you don't have with extras of what you do. Some people are kind and will give away extras, but I think that will be less likely with these than with other holiday plants, because the number you can get of these is more limited.

• yes can some kind people please breed their Heart of Valentine (seed looks like ) and put in the wild garden for us that have not and wasn't here last year? :)

or will it be in the wild garden?

thank you so much for reply, also thank you for this lovely flower-site :D

• On the previous occasions, you got a seed when you gifted someone a plant on a St Valentine's day. You could also breed the ones you had with a bleeding heart and there was a very small probability to get a heart of Valentine by breeding two bleeding hearts.

I don't know whether breeding bleeding hearts applies this year though.

• You do have a chance of getting a heart of valentine by breeding two bleeding hearts. I just tried and got lucky. For those of you with less than two bleeding hearts - maybe you are lucky enough to find some bred HV seeds in the wild garden - or have someone breed them for you. You might also find nice people who are willing to gift you one of their bleeding hearts. ;)

*pm sent*