• There is a thing that bothers me - I've bred two Audreys and put the seeds in the wild garden. One I hoped to get back, as it was fully watered (but parentless pumpkins from the garden were much more important for me at the moment - I still do not have this year's variety). Just a moment ago I've checked my Audreys and I cannot see their children. What I see are two possibilities - either someone took them from the garden and then thrashed them because they were bred and not parentless (which strikes me as rather unpleasant, they could simply abandon them) or they disappeared from the wild garden because the event has ended.

• The team does not kill seeds. Behind ending events who get place again and has luck, can find some special seeds. Now, about 2 minutes ago I saw a Snappy tree stump. :)

Therefore... not wanted special-founds can make nerves, also if an event is finished. ;)

edit: sry Exterminans, the threads was crossing, I've not seen.

[align=center]

• Yes, there is only one question mark meaning you have one or more varieties that you haven't discovered, not one question mark for each. So when roses came out this summer, there was a lot of wild speculation on how many colors there were to collect and breed until someone got a compendium with no question mark. You can have one question mark and several missing colors.

• Das Event läuft bis zum 11.11.
    Die letztjährigen Halloween Kürbisse könnt ihr nur durch züchten erhalten.

The Event runs until the 11.11.
    Jack-o-lanterns from the last year you can only get from breeding.

I'm sorry, seed spawn accidentally stopped with the "regular" end of the event. There are new seeds to be found in the wild garden again.

As for the pumpkin alts: You can get last years alts only from breeding, this years alts only from the wild garden. Although there is also the alt from the year before last...

I am confused.
    I have this

From Nisha's post I thought all parentless Jack O'Lanterns would be the new one. Does Exterminan's post mean that it was ONLY last year's that you could get from breeding and that one is from the year before and it was also in the Wild Garden?

• I am confused.
    I have this

From Nisha's post I thought all parentless Jack O'Lanterns would be the new one. Does Exterminan's post mean that it was ONLY last year's that you could get from breeding and that one is from the year before and it was also in the Wild Garden?

Yes, that's exactly the point. You can get 2011 jack-o'lanterns only from breeding, this year's only from the wild garden, but the 2010 variety you can get from both.

• Yes, that's exactly the point. You can get 2011 jack-o'lanterns only from breeding, this year's only from the wild garden, but the 2010 variety you can get from both.

Could you check out it, Alia? The first "wrong" getted Jack's was not wrong? It was correctly? We was telling about and did no hear a answer. We can we write a right wiki, if we get only half rules again? A half knowing is a wrong knowing. Ich kann sowas nicht leiden.

My last 5 parentless Jack-breedings will me show, what is.

[align=center]

• If I understand Exterminans correctly, the 2010 alt was available both from the wild garden and as a result of breeding. And my experience certainly supports it - I got one 2010 alt from breeding and two from the wild garden. And I still have three seeds from the wild garden that aren't fully grown. I also got one 2012 alt from the wild garden so far and two 2011 alts from breeding.
    Edit - the three fully grown jack-o'lanterns in my signature are all from the wild garden, as you can see if you click them.

• Hab Dank Alia. Ich habe mein Englisch-Training im Zusammenhang mit Regelverständnis abzubrechen. Meine Chance ist exakt NULL.

edit: "Although there is also the alt from the year before last... " /edit

Ich verstehe: "Obwohl es auch die Alt vom vorletzten Jahr gibt..."

Was sagt das aus?: Nichts im Zusammenhang. Gar nichts. Ich sehe keine Zuordnung. So geht mir das immer wieder. Ich handle in Error und schreibe Quatsch in den Wiki. Zu beidem habe ich keine Lust. Ich habe englische Infos zum Spiel nicht mehr wahrzunehmen. Es ist einfach so.

[align=center]

• Ich glaube Exterminans post lässt sich wie folgt übersetzen:
    Die Varianten des Kürbisses betreffend: Du kannst die Varianten von letztem Jahr nur durch Kreuzung bekommen. Die Varianten dieses Jahres nur aus dem wilden Garten. Obwohl....da sind ja noch die von vorletztem Jahr...

Lies es mal mit den Pausen (...). Es ist mehr ein Hinweis, eine Art Rätsel gewesen. Ganz genau hat er es nicht ausgesprochen, man sollte selbst überlegen.

Und nicht verzweifeln, nicht alle hier sind "native speakers". Wir helfen uns dann einfach gegenseitig. :)

• Du meinst, ich lieg nicht so schlecht? Allerdings fiel niemandem auf, dass nun was falsches im Wiki steht. Vorvorjahr = Brut? Oder Vorvorjahr = beliebig? Was ist richtig? Erhielt jemand aus Zucht einen dicken Jack von 2010? :S

[align=center]