Spelling mistakes / Rechtschreibfehler

• Witch mushroom
    On Walpurgis, the night when witches and devils dance together, a secret ritual is cast that brings witch Mushrooms to grow. Finally, the witch mushrooms is shown, a symbol of good luck and fertility.

On Walpurgis, the night when witches and devils dance together, a secret ritual is cast that (allows) or (causes) witch mushrooms to grow. Finally, the witch mushroom appears, a symbol of good luck and fertility.

not sure which sounds better, any opinions?

• I can't see that on a witch mushroom page.

Have another look, it's there (seed page, left column, below the plant stats). And I agree, that sentence needs another be or two. ;) Maybe also some clarification about the singing of the wild songs (although it's clear from the context that the witches are singing while sweeping the flowerbeds).

• The first one I did is on the adult plants, this one is on the 2nd stage.

On Walpurgis, the night when witches and devils dance together, a secret ritual is cast that brings witch Mushrooms to grow. A secret potion is brewed which is used as fertilizer.

On Walpurgis, the night when witches and devils dance together, a secret ritual is cast that causes witch Mushrooms to grow. A secret potion is brewed which is used as a fertilizer.

• a secret ritual is performed that encourages Witch Mushrooms to grow ?
    OR
    a secret ritual is peformed that stimulates the growth of Witch Mushrooms?

You don't cast a ritual, you cast a spell, or perform a ritual, so I suppose it depends on what the literal translation from German is.

Edited once, last by blobber (May 15, 2014 at 11:29 PM).

• On the "My Atrium" page, because I have planted all my plants so far, it reads:

"Seems like all of your plants have been planted allready."

This isn't quite a complete sentence in English, nor is "already" spelled right. It should read:

"It seems like all of your plants have been planted already."

I hope this helps. :)

• The message when you water a plant and your watering can is empty:

There was no water in your watering can!
    There is no water in your watering can!

• Dandelion:
    It's name means "lion's tooth" in German as it has a jagged tooth-shaped leaf.
    Its name means "lion's tooth" in German as it has a jagged tooth-shaped leaf.

Edited 2 times, last by Myon (May 16, 2014 at 4:20 PM).

• I've noticed that where it states on the greenhouse page, 'A (description) pixie invites you to follow him', it always shows the word 'him', even if the picture of the pixie shown is a girl. Could that somehow be changed for the girl pixies by any chance?

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• Thanks Mia. Excuse me for that, I'm not a native English speaker. :D

In the Forum-Rules thread:
    Use the search-funktion before posting a bug or a suggestion.

• -Christmas Tree
    Fully grown and splendidly decorated, the Christmas tree is a pleaure to the eye during the holiday season.
    Fully grown and splendidly decorated, the Christmas tree is a pleasure/pleasing to the eye during the holiday season.

-Christmas Cactus
    The flowers, which are often shaped zygomorphous, is available in different colors.
    The flowers, which are often shaped zygomorphous, are available in different colors.

-Lavender
    Lavender plants are small bushes which can nearly one meter high.
    Lavender plants are small bushes which can grow up to nearly one meter high.

-Spring Snowflake
    In the phenology it's flowering shows the beginning of spring.
    In the phenology its flowering shows the beginning of spring.

-Christmas Rose
    Do they feel well in a location they reproduce itself easily.
    (This sentence looks weird to me but I don't know how to improve it..)

-Bleeding Heart
    The plant is most comfortable at undisturbed sites.
    (I'm not sure about this sentence, either.)

And I'm not sure about this:Ferns are not flowering. Will you just say flowering or flowering plants? So as evergreen.

There are some descriptions using singular forms where I will personally use plurals, but I don't think they are significant issues, right?
    (E.G.The orangered Flowers get visit by butterflies with the same colour. I will use 'visits' or 'visited'.)

I also want to know which type of English is using here? BrE or AmE? I saw 'color' almost everywhere but sometimes 'colour'.

And sorry, I'm annoying..I am trying to have a look at all descriptions of my plants. Please correct me if I make mistakes.<3

-Currently learning German-
    <3

Edited 4 times, last by Shelybear (May 21, 2014 at 4:07 PM).