• I just realized, as I was going through some of my plants today, that the Walpurgis holiday was completely skipped this year. The height of it would have been April 30th, and as I recall, we usually get the witch mushrooms for several weeks afterwards as well. Skipping it means any newcomers will be unable to get any of the witch mushrooms this year.

Every holiday has been skipped since Nephele passed away. I know we aren't going to get any new artwork, and I hate to sound whiny and petty, but are the holidays no longer going to happen at all? If that's the case, it seems to me that the site is getting ready to close up, and that would be very sad.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Oh yes, it would be very sad and I would also be very sad. I don't know why Easter and Walpurgis were skipped but I don't think it's necessary to shut down the site. But I also think such events could be started automatically and I don't know why it doesn't work. Lets See what Exterminans (? correct ?) tells us about it!

And with "the shutdown": why would they search for new artists if the site is nearly orphaned?

• I'm sorry, I literally just forgot entirely that we had this event. The event itself was even automated, but I forgot the mushrooms.

They are out in the garden now.

• I love the mushrooms, too!

Thank you very much Exterminans!!!

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• So habe mich jetzt auch endlich hier registriert. Die Walpurgis Pilze sind meine Lieblinge unter den speziellen Pflanzen. :)

So finally i also registered here. This mushromms are my favourites from the special plants.

• I know Walpurgis isn't over, because we still have the breed option, but I think we some more seed drops. :) Maybe a big one? There don't seem to be any in the garden at all right now.

ETA: Strangely, I DID find a Heart of Valentine seed in the garden just now. It was a bred seed, true, but it's strange that no one caught it before now. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll