Maybe edit the collection thread?

• The collection thread is getting a little cluttered. I went through about 15 pages and had dozens upon dozens of repeat flowers.

It's be nice if the variants could be tagged (breed only) if they were breed only, as well. Stops people from getting confused.

Also, I went to check out the wiki, and found that it was a little out of date with it's information. As I am hopeless with code, I was wondering if someone could update it to reflect the state of progress the site has done?

• ChaosBalance: We don't always know when a variant (especially a holiday plant) is bred-only until we actually do one of our experiments. With holiday variants, it's because sometimes a variant is released in the wild during its initial year, and then afterwards you can only get that variant by breeding. This was the case with the Angel wreaths, the burning Christmas tree, and the palm Christmas tree. I think it was also the case with at least one variant of jack-o-lantern. Yes, this can cause confusion, which is why those experiments have been run to verify which variants are CURRENTLY bred-only, and which are not.

And, as we can see from what has been done this year, occasionally one or more variants that USED to be bred-only may become available in the wild. This was done with at least one Christmas Star this year, although I don't think we know for sure which variants yet.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• The progress I mentioned is that the wiki doesn't have several of the more recently released species.

I know that it will take some experimentation to figure out which variants (if any) are breed only, that is where editing will come in handy (and the fact that we do know some of them already, though that is expected to change)

I only started this thread to notify others of the clutter in the Collection thread really, and to maybe mention that a list of breed-only variants would help notify those that like collecting parent-less seeds to stop taking them from the Wild Garden and instead start breeding for the last few varieties in their compendium.

• We have to wait until one from the administrative team have time to update the thread. But some of us have access to edit wiki. I though I have put all plants onto wiki including newly release ones, could you remind me which I might have missed out? Some of them don't have their individual information pages at the moment, though.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• I accidentally deleted my account a few weeks back and then had to re-register so I can't be sure, but I had a few different flowers in my compendium that weren't listed in the wiki.

They weren't event flowers either, and when I went to look them up in the wiki, I still couldn't find them.

What makes matters worse is that I've long since forgotten the name, though I still remember what they look like.

I ain't goanna try looking though 300+ pages in the collection thread just to find one measly plant though.

EDIT: just looked at the collection thread again and it's gone from 300+ pages from a few days ago, to about 31.

Still doesn't address the piecemeal placement of the plants though, and that gives me a headache just looking at it.

• The most recent regular plant is Chanterelle and it is on wiki as far as I'm aware. Before it we had pumpkin and marigold. They are all listed out in Wiki page for regular plants. I'd be rather appreciated if you could tell me which one(s) are missing so I could add them up onto the list...
    By different flowers, do you mean an entire new plant or just certain variant?

Btw, @Exterminans, may I have a total number of plants we have up to now? I know I've asked it before but it's been a long time and I don't remember. Thanks!

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• I believe it was a certain variant. I remember thinking that I couldn't find the pretty color in the wiki.

As I said before, I don't exactly have the plant anymore. I couldn't tell you which species it was either, sorry.