Treasure Hunt

• I see the treasure hunt area, I just signed up today, and I clicked through the intro slideshow. But what exactly am I supposed to do with it? xD I've been clicking around the area and just can't figured out what to do. I'm assuming I'm supposed to repair the bridge but I can't find a way to do that?

Sorry I'm so lost ^.^;;

• Welcome, Apothecaria !

Yes, the Treasure Hunt has some not-so-intuitive parts in it, the crossing of the river being the worst of it (in my opinion).
    I'll give you a start, if you get stuck once more, just ask again.
    1. Click the big tree on the left, then click yourself through the dialogue between raven and magpie - it tells you to talk to the magpie, so click at her
    2. She'll want something glittery. Pick up the bag under the tree and see what's inside.

Display Spoiler

Chocolate paper is glittery... Clicking the chocolate will unwrap it.

3. Give the magpie what she wants by clicking on her, then listen to her advice. And to the raven's after that. He'll want something.

Display Spoiler

You have to click on the chocolate bar in your bag now, to realize that it will do the trick.

4. Click the raven again to give him what he wants and listen to his (quite obvious) advice.
    5. Click the castle. Then the bridge. Then the barrel. And then the stuff lying around that you deem useful. The exact sequence is the key here, because for some bizarre reason you don't get to pick up the things if you click on them first.
    Then be on your merry way, and let me know if you need further help. ;)

And on a completely different note: Shouldn't the translation of the texts be revised ? I always played this in German, but went to English to get the right vocabulary for my advice. Some things are just plain wrong. For example the German "vielleicht/eventuell" (meaning "perhaps/maybe/possibly") was translated into "eventually" (which sounds a little like the German "eventuell", but means "over time/at some point in the future")... Which could be a little misleading. (At least I guess it was translated in that direction, because it looks like one of those "false friends" mistakes.)

Edited 2 times, last by ChevalierDeLis (August 17, 2015 at 3:10 PM).

• Jord:

If you click "Continue" there (right beside the "defeat the wizard..." text) you will get your next leads.

Display Spoiler

"Defeat the evil wizard and we will be redeemed." -> click "Continue"
    "Where do I find him?" -> click "Continue"
    "On top of the highest tower." -> click "Continue"
    "And how can I beat him?" -> click "Continue"
    "Ask the raven, he has long observed him and know his weaknesses." -> the wizard appears in the tower, click the raven, then go through his dialogue with "continue" and carry on

I hope that helps. If you need any more tips, just ask. :)

• Please - I need some help.

I started only today and stuck in the "Schatzsuche"
    "Damit kann ich die Bretter befestigen, fehlt noch ein Hammer."

Where can I find a hammer, please? I do have a towel, a Butterbrot, Bretter and Nägel, but no hammer

thanks in advance

• Sorry for asking, I started just today and get stucked with the Ivy and Cattail. Cattail is telling me to chase off the caterpillars, how do you do that? And where can I get the Ivy?
    I have the towel and the wood stick, am I doing smth wrong?

• Gilmen:
    You need a Rose, Cattail and Ivy. You should get the rose first. I'll assume you have it already. If not, here's the tip:

Display Spoiler

First click at the roses. It tells you that you need something to cut one. There's a lobster in the lower right corner of the picture, click it. It tells you it'll help if you put it back in the river afterwards. Now click the roses to get one. Then place the lobster back in the river.

The Cattail and the caterpillar:
    The caterpillar can be found exactly on the right of the ring of green (leaves) around the Cattail (in the 3 o'clock position, it's a small, blue, wiggly line, basically).

Display Spoiler

Click it to pick it up. The caterpillar will pop up in your inventory, and the text tells you it wants to be brought to a safe place.

Display Spoiler

That "safe place" is the hole in the trunk of the tree behind the monk, above the Cattail and a little to the left. Click it to bring the caterpillar there.

Once you got rid of the caterpillar harvest a Cattail by clicking on it.

Only after you've got the rose and the Cattail you can get the Ivy.

Display Spoiler

That's done by simply clicking on the green growth left of the door in the right tower. Below the blazoned shield. This only works after you already got the other two, before that clicking here will tell you there is nothing to be found.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions, just ask away. :)
    The best of luck questing on !

• I've been busy with various Christmas advents and left the treasure hunt for a leisurely walk "later". Now I can't find it :(

Oh, it has disappeared! :( I hope that's temporary, like a glitch or that they're adding to it. Every so often I play it, and it's nice that newcomers have a chance at those prizes still.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll