I am now a "Master" !

• I just noticed that I am no longer a "Professional", which I assumed would be the final "stage", but now I'm a Master! Ohhh! I like that! :thumbup:

EDIT: Oh, and since, at this posting, I am the only one, I could possibly say I am the Master! :D :D :D

• It's based on post count, although unless Tru just didn't notice a day or two ago, then it's a slightly odd number.

If you click the Members tab at the top of the forum page, you'll see a listing of all the members, in order of top post count. On the side it also shows the newest members of the forums. (Who aren't necessarily new members of FG.)

Congratulations on the new title, Tru. Gives me something to look forward to eventually. :) I wonder what's next? Since you're the highest posting member, if there's a title higher than yours, we won't know it until you've achieved it!

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• It's based on post count, although unless Tru just didn't notice a day or two ago, then it's a slightly odd number.

<p>If you click the Members tab at the top of the forum page, you'll see a listing of all the members, in order of top post count. &nbsp;On the side it also shows the newest members of the forums. &nbsp;(Who aren't necessarily new members of FG.)

I gathered that much what I wanted to know was at what post counts do we change to the next step up at.

• Congrats, Tru!

And...

Found it:

Quote from Exterminans

Currently at 300, 900, 3,000, 9,000 and 15,000 activity points. Actitivity points are granted in various amounts for various activities in the forums.

So it should be:
    0 - Beginner
    300 - Student
    900 - Intermediate
    3,000 - Professional
    9,000 -Master
    15,000 - Unknown

And as he said it depends on 'various amounts for various activities', I'd guess apart from post count, it might also include like/be liked, dislike/ be disliked, etc. (i.e. If someone liked your post, you gain certain points. However if someone disliked your post, you lost points.)

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• That explains how I made Student at 100 posts and not 300 and why Tru made Master at 1700

• If you go to your profile, you will see
    "1,716 - Posts
    49 - Likes Received
    9,024 - Points
    7,408 - Profile Hits" under your avie. The word "Points" is a hyperlink you can click and it will show you the details. You get points for the following:

Thread: 10 points per thread

Apparently they add them all up for your total. I rarely look at my total, so I had no idea I was even getting close to 9,000, but I guess I was! :D Can't wait to see what 15,000 brings, but I don't know that I'll be the one to arrive there first.