• I remember the first year I couldn't find that last elusive egg, I was scrolling down the News too fast and it was in the border, I couldn't see it, but slowing down did help, I've found some in a lineage, just when you think you've looked everywhere, go over it again. Also try refreshing, it may help.  :|

• I remember the first year I couldn't find that last elusive egg, I was scrolling down the News too fast and it was in the border, I couldn't see it, but slowing down did help, I've found some in a lineage, just when you think you've looked everywhere, go over it again. Also try refreshing, it may help.  :|

I did all that as well and I still can't find the last 2 I can't find and it is stressing me out that I can't find them no matter how hard I looked. I guess it is to late now anyway as I bet it is over with for this year.

• The last egg doesn't matter. You get the final post pixie with either the 14th or 15th egg, so the final egg is just for bragging rights, I guess.

Jedi, did you get two deliveries by the Post Pixie, or just one? If you got two, then I think you got all the deliveries anyway, so I wouldn't stress in that case. If you only got one, then there's still one more egg to find to get the last parcel.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Well, I have found them in all these places:

Display Spoiler

1. My Greenhouse
    2. One of my plant page (Really it was an egg page.)
    3. Wild Garden - there were two on this page, but when I clicked on one the other one disappeared. =(
    4. So, I went back to the Wild Garden and there it was! (After a certain amount of time, of course.)
    5. Compendium
    6. My Garden

Had to leave to sleep - came back, played one game and then the Postal Pixie gave me a package!

7. My Atrium
    8. At another user's garden (Leslieme's Garden)
    9. When I went to breed a plant

Got another package - this time there were two items, but I already have both of them. One is the big white rabbit and the other is the bunny with the nest of eggs. And a card which read " You found the easter basket I missed last year because I was to tired. You can keep it. Yours sincerely, Santa Claus"

10. The Playground
    11. Garden Gate
    12. News
    13. Description page of plant in the compendium
    14. Another person's plant's pedigree (Tawanda's, in my case) 9:25 AM
    15. Another at the Garden Gate!

I kept a careful record this year - something I usually don't think to do with the first egg I find, and then its too late. But this year I started right off the bat! I even recorded when I got package and everything, so that's in the spoiler too. But I still can't find the last egg. Going over my list, can someone please help me? ;( I hope it's not too late!

• The last egg doesn't matter. You get the final post pixie with either the 14th or 15th egg, so the final egg is just for bragging rights, I guess.

Jedi, did you get two deliveries by the Post Pixie, or just one? If you got two, then I think you got all the deliveries anyway, so I wouldn't stress in that case. If you only got one, then there's still one more egg to find to get the last parcel.

The Newbies get four packets from the Easter Bunny this year.

I got 2 deliveries but I am still missing a egg or two if the count is right.

So since I'm a newbie I should get 2 more packets which I can't get since I have not found all the eggs.

• Wish I had kept a list because I don't remember where I found all mine but maybe try these too:
    Settings
    Winter Garden, atrium and forest lake, yours AND another players (don't think I found anything at the treasure hunt, but couldn't hurt to check)
    I also went to an abandoned garden to bend a branch and I think I found an egg that way too

Oh, and the page that shows the members online

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

• I finally found egg #15 (or so the counter tells me, but idk), and no third package or anything, but then I've done this event every year already. It took DAYS for that egg to finally appear. :-/

• Wish I had kept a list because I don't remember where I found all mine but maybe try these too:
    Settings
    Winter Garden, atrium and forest lake, yours AND another players (don't think I found anything at the treasure hunt, but couldn't hurt to check)
    I also went to an abandoned garden to bend a branch and I think I found an egg that way too

Oh, and the page that shows the members online

Tried all them as well except I don't have the Forest Garden yet so that leaves me out. And how do you bend a branch back in the Wild Garden?

• I went to the garden helpers thread, you can click on just about any grown plant in an abandoned garden to 'bend a branch'. I'm not even sure the garden has to be abandoned, but just any grown plant that hasn't been clicked in a long tme. I don't know that it will get you an egg but it can't hurt to try.
    Garden Helpers - Dicussion thread

Oops, sorry wrong link, thanks for the right links, EmeraldsLyn

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

Edited once, last by tawanda (April 9, 2015 at 2:41 AM).

• Not in the wild garden - in a person's abandoned garden. Go to the thread Garden Helpers - Come click! and go to someone's abandoned garden, and click a plant to water or bend a branch back. If you click a seed, you'll probably have the option to water. If you click a grown plant, either you'll have no option, or the option to bend a branch back.

I didn't get any of my eggs doing that, but it is a possibility, if you've already found eggs on the pages you've been to, or you're not seeing eggs on other pages.

ETA: Oops, the unread messages took me to the previous page, so I hadn't seen these replies. Oh well, you were answered more than once. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Not in the wild garden - in a person's abandoned garden. Go to the thread Garden Helpers - Come click! and go to someone's abandoned garden, and click a plant to water or bend a branch back. If you click a seed, you'll probably have the option to water. If you click a grown plant, either you'll have no option, or the option to bend a branch back.

I didn't get any of my eggs doing that, but it is a possibility, if you've already found eggs on the pages you've been to, or you're not seeing eggs on other pages.

ETA: Oops, the unread messages took me to the previous page, so I hadn't seen these replies. Oh well, you were answered more than once. :)

I just did one whole abandoned garden and still nothing. No I am still missing 2 eggs since I only got 2 packages where newbies are to get 4 of them.

• I wish there were a way to know which ones you've already gotten, without needing to keep track. I never do - I always forget to.

Are you looking for all three kinds? There's a pale green, a light blue, and one that looks like the bunny seeds.

They can be ANYWHERE on the page. I even found one sitting on an ad. They're often in the borders around the page and can be hard to see, but sometimes they're sitting on the white space, or even in the green leafy part outside the hard coded page itself. I think the two I found on game pages were both ON the games, but I could be wrong about that. I don't know if the egg moves around the page when you refresh, but it might not, so refreshing may or may not help.

Because they can be in the borders, move your mouse around the borders of the page images and see if it turns into a hand. It could be an egg that blends in too well so you're just not seeing it. If you're using a mobile to view the site this could be a problem, so I recommend trying it from an actual computer, and not a mobile device, and see if that helps any.

Of course, the event MIGHT have ended. I wonder if Exterminans can tell us if it's still going on? (And when the actual end date is, if it's still going on.)

94911.pngKokpD.gif