For He's a Jolly Good Fellow!

• I just wanted to show my appreciation to Exterminans for all the hard work he does for Flowergame and for taking care of our every need here on the game - I think we have a great Administrator!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by truelinor (January 7, 2015 at 5:20 PM).

• True. He and really all the team listen to us and try to make our time on Flowergame more fun (and more beautiful). We get to suggest plants and game improvements and spend time playing with and collecting all Nephele's beautiful work while Exterminans and the rest of the "behind-the-scenes" team make our experience as smooth as possible. For all the kvetching we do about "when are we getting so-and-so event", we really are blessed to have such wonderful people running a truly lovely and friendly game site.

• True. He and really all the team listen to us and try to make our time on Flowergame more fun (and more beautiful). We get to suggest plants and game improvements and spend time playing with and collecting all Nephele's beautiful work while Exterminans and the rest of the "behind-the-scenes" team make our experience as smooth as possible. For all the kvetching we do about "when are we getting so-and-so event", we really are blessed to have such wonderful people running a truly lovely and friendly game site.

You are so right! And I certainly didn't mean to leave anyone out, that's for sure! I didn't think I could name everyone. The whole team is great and I just wanted to show my appreciation for them and how they cater to us. They make this game so much more fun - to be able, like you said, to make suggestions and BE HEARD! It's just great.

Do you know I've been on a site - a game site - where, if you ask a question, they #1 Close your thread. #2 Tell you that question has been asked before. #3 Tell you that you should have searched for the answer. You can't say anything back to them because they've closed your thread. A lot of times, I ask a question to see what other people think or how they do something and on a new game ( new for you, or rather, when you're a newbie) it is a good way to get to know people. It's so infuriating on this particular game forum because although they were able to get to know the other older players by asking question, literally any question asked now is immediately shut down, so there's no interaction. It's sad.

So, we have it GOOD here! :D :D :D

(Oh, and just for clarification, it's not MondoZoo - in my sig.)