book667 wows
    Jutta616 wows
    Syvaris603 wows
    neleclaude602 wows
    Dazdy591 wows
    Prestotron584 wows
    TheRedBloodWolf7546 wows
    pierrotsk528 wows

So, wow, the last person is different. TheRedBloodWolf has gone from 7521 to 7546 in just a couple of days. Some of the others are different too. I think it is reasonable to think you could possibly get on there one day though, Clara. I've got a long ways to go, but I'll help you. ;)

• The 7 is part of his name. The person above him as 584, so 7546 makes no sense. I'd say his NAME is TheRedBloodWolf7, and the number of wows is 546.

I've been clicking your Wow meters most days, when I see posts by you guys. At least, I try to, but I don't always remember. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Clara, I don't think it's a server problem since I can give wows to Truelinor. It's really weird, but I tried again and again and always got the same error message when I clicked your wow button. It does have a different colour than Tru's, does that mean anything?

• Clara, I don't think it's a server problem since I can give wows to Truelinor. It's really weird, but I tried again and again and always got the same error message when I clicked your wow button. It does have a different colour than Tru's, does that mean anything?

Yeah, it's probably because of the colour then ;o
    I'll go and change it now, maybe that will make a difference?

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• When you get your wow-meter, you can choose the color you want, so I really don't see how the color could be the determining factor. That being said, it would be strange if you could now give Clara a Wow after she changed it. lol I've changed mine a couple of times - the first time you couldn't read it was well as the color I have now.

PS Gave you another wow, Clara! :D

• You made it to 18th place already! Wow! There's quite a difference between 18th and 17th though - we have our work cut out for us! :D

And now WOW! You made it to 17th place! How did you do that?!!

And now 16th! Wait till you see the picture I'm going to make for you when you hit #1 !!! :D

• No, I think with a message like that that they meant they are closing for good. It's a real shame too! It seemed like they were popular enough and gaining. I know it was a pretty simplistic site, but it was fun and, I thought, a neat idea. My guess would be either time constraints or money problems, however I don't know for sure. Perhaps the owners took ill and couldn't keep up with it. IDK :(

EDIT: Only good thing I can think of that comes from this: I now can go back to having four plants in my signature! :D