A bunch of plants in signature

• The feature I am suggesting is to enable we have several plants in one picture using for signature. A simple way is to have all growing plants on it but it would be better if we could choose which one to put on. So maybe make them into a bunch of flower, using some combinations or the like. I think this can be archived by programming?

And for the reason. It's simple. Most forums don't allow too many text in signature..

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• So a bit like the one in my signature for Dragon Cave? Thant would be cool :D

Awww how could I forget that! That's what Exterminans has done for EATW, right?
    That would be a great idea. ;) I never used that set. Will it generate views as well? Can it be able to be clicked on individually?

<3

Edited once, last by Shelybear (May 5, 2014 at 11:46 AM).

• I only put my seeds or sprouts in my sig. It's much quicker to banish snails and check for watering from there, so it's fine for me as it is now. Room for one or two more would be good for when I have growing seeds AND sprouts but if it's not possible any more on the updated forum, then so be it.

• if you guys are worried about running out of signature space, you could use tinyurl?? although it might be a bit tedious to constantly be plugging them in. i don't use it myself, though, so i can't do any troubleshooting. :P

having a little banner would be cute though!! you could pick 6-8 images and they would be arranged around the words "username's garden" or "username's flowers/greenhouse/etc." or just have them in a row?

• having a little banner would be cute though!! you could pick 6-8 images and they would be arranged around the words "username's garden" or "username's flowers/greenhouse/etc." or just have them in a row?

That's one way. I would like to see them as bouquet, only if it doesn't generate too much workloads for artist..

<3

• I thought I would try my hand at some. I know they might not be exactly what you wanted, but I thought they turned out pretty good. What do you think?

And I thought it would be nice to have seasonal ones - here's an example:

• You can make it clickable by adding the link to the picture. That doesn't generate views (except indirectly) but it does get people's attention.

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• Awww how could I forget that! That's what Exterminans has done for EATW, right?
    That would be a great idea. ;) I never used that set. Will it generate views as well? Can it be able to be clicked on individually?

It doesn't generate views and has only one link to my scroll, it just displays any growing dragons I have :) It would be nice if it could generate views too, but I don't know how you'd be able to do that.
    That flowerpot is adorable, Tru! c: Would it be possible to make one that showed clickable growing flowers?

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• That flowerpot is adorable, Tru! c: Would it be possible to make one that showed clickable growing flowers?

Thank you - it's the Heart of Valentine's flower pot.

Not sure what you mean by clickable growing flowers. Do you mean that you want to be able to click on different flowers in the bouquet and go to their page? If so, then I think that might take a little more doing. I would have to slice the image and then put it in a table with the links around each one - not sure if it would turn out right or not. Maybe I can get some time to try and figure it out some time soon. :)

• Thank you - it's the Heart of Valentine's flower pot.

Not sure what you mean by clickable growing flowers. Do you mean that you want to be able to click on different flowers in the bouquet and go to their page? If so, then I think that might take a little more doing. I would have to slice the image and then put it in a table with the links around each one - not sure if it would turn out right or not. Maybe I can get some time to try and figure it out some time soon. :)

Yeah, that's what I meant, it'd be great if that was possible :D

My Garden :

My Scroll: