• dustpuppy: I found it in my atrium, in the decoration bar, but I'm sure blobber is right, that your decoration items will appear as soon as you get your first location.

Meanwhile, I've encountered another interesting glitch. After I found my 15th egg, the post pixie called again, but when I clicked on the parcel, I was redirected to a white screen. Maybe that's somehow connected to the problem Exterminans mentioned? (Er, I wanted to attach a screenshot, but I don't remember how to do this...)

Anyway, the egg hunt was fun, thanks a lot!

• Looks like we can't post attachments in this forum. Here's what the screen said after I clicked on the post pixie's parcel:

502 Bad Gateway
    -----------
    nginx

I'm not sure if the parcel contained anything, but after that I couldn't find any more eggs (got 15 in all).

• Finlly!!
    I took me quite some time to find out that there can be more than 1 egg on the same page. Not at the same time though....but after some time passed it happened that i found an egg on the same page that i have alread found one before.
    And "woah" !! Some of the eggies were hidden very good, it was really kind of tricky... :P

• I've found 15 as well, but I can't seem to find the last one. Last year the 16th didn't give you anything other than the knowledge that you have found them all. :)

I'm wondering if blobber could give me a hint if I list all the places where I've found mine?

Display Spoiler

News page
    Wild Garden (twice)
    The center of my garden
    My greenhouse
    My atrium
    Compendium
    Compendium entry
    Plant view
    Lineage
    Breed option
    Main gate
    Another user's garden (center)
    The three in a row game
    the pipes game

In previous years you could find them in these places, but I didn't see any eggs here:

Display Spoiler

Terms of Service
    Imprint
    Users online
    Settings
    Support (this goes to another site now)
    Game reward screen

So, blobber, any hints? :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Well I found egg on wild garden three times. So I guess the rules might have been change a bit.

Display Spoiler

EDIT: Apart from your list, Mia, I found one on another user's greenhouse.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

Edited once, last by Shelybear (April 19, 2014 at 5:18 AM).

• Well, I'm not finding the one you mention in your spoiler, Shely, so I think that may have been the one I had meant as well. I'm not finding a third one in the wild garden, either. Are you sure you found three there?

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Yeah I am pretty sure. And another page(my greenhouse or my garden) twice.

I guess the rule for this year is: eggs will appear randomly on one page one time, so you need to find it at the "appointed" page that time. But after 5-10min refresh, it will show up on another page(or still the same if you are unlucky?).

<3

• I'm just not getting another egg in any of those pages.

That isn't the way it worked in the past. In past years each egg was in a specific spot on each specific page. Some of them were very hard to see, but a trick for finding them was to mouse-over areas that were normally not clickable, and see if you got a hand icon. I'm just having no luck now, and it's pretty frustrating.

I really HAVE gone to every page, at least twice, but I'm getting nowhere. I think I'm just going to give up on it. It's just not worth it.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Well don't get yourself frustrated, Mia.
    Just take a break or completely put it down and back to your real life. You might find the last one waiting for you at your garden after turning back hours later :) It's just a game, right?

<3

• So, it is saying that you have to collect them from different pages? Then can we see how many eggs we have collected?

EDIT:Aw, saw it now. Every time I collected an egg, it will tell me the current number of collection. But can we see those eggs?

Not sure if anyone answered this - and you probably know by now that we can't see the eggs once they are click on. There are only a couple different eggs to begin with. It would be nice if they made more and different ones though, but I am happy with the way things are too. =)

I just got online and even though I'm away from home, I still hope to find all the eggs! Found three so far! :D