Travelling Tulip (Xu ed.)

• Well, I know the feeling - I never got back the original one. However, Corvina just posted that last month, so perhaps she'll be back. I'm thinking she will. :D Did anyone send her a little message requesting her to repost the link? It might get to her better than waiting for her to come to the thread.

• I think she is a girl. Didn't she get her husband to join recently? She has a male avatar, which throws us off, but IIRC, didn't she say at one point that she's a woman?

I'm going to be deathly embarrassed if I'm confusing her with someone else. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• It's in your profile. And you can see it when you put the mouse over your name. As I can see, it's Male,19 for you. Otherwise you can choose not to tell us then no information about gender is shown.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Oh... I see. Thanks Shely! (谢谢!) I feel embarrassed because I am using an iPad and won't be able to point my mouse over the usernames. Now I'm using desktop. I see... They changed the format.

It says "Male" in Corvino's profile. Why the use of "her"?

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• Well, I said "her" because I was under the same impression as Mia. I thought her husband joined just recently...?

For that matter, I thought you were a girl, georgexu94, since your username sort of looks like the word "gorgeous" and there were many variations of that term for usernames on another forum I used to frequent. I see now the name "George" in your username. Is that your real name?

• Well, I said &quot;her&quot; because I was under the same impression as Mia. &nbsp;I thought her husband joined just recently...?

For that matter, I thought you were a girl, georgexu94, since your username sort of looks like the word &quot;gorgeous&quot; and there were many variations of that term for usernames on another forum I used to frequent. &nbsp;I see now the name &quot;George&quot; in your username. &nbsp;Is that your real name?

:P Haha. You're the second one to think that my username was &quot;gorgeous&quot;. The first one was my school mate from college (who became my classmate in Tai Chi). We met first at deviantART (she saw me posted to our batch Facebook group linking to my dA Journal) and well, we met because my course mate introduced me to her (they were classmates in English). Well, enough of the &quot;small world&quot; stories. She told me she initially thought I was female too because of what you said.

Yes, my real name is George. My family name would be Xu.

I do hope that no one else would think the same but I had a feeling there will be a third one. There was a saying that goes, &quot;What happened once will not happen again but what happened twice would surely happen for a third time.&quot; (Got that saying from Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist.) It happened already with people calling me Sheldon (due to Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper.) I remind them of that character. Erm, Flower Game friends who watches said show, is Sheldon nice by the way? I feel that sometimes he's... so full of himself, that he thinks high of himself.

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• I believe who can distinguish your name from Xu will never think you are a girl. George is certainly a boy's name. But if they read georgexu together... *shrugs*
    P.S. Sheldon is adorable but not my favourite character.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• maybe you should change your username to "georgeous." heh heh.

anyways, i never had that problem, but maybe that's because i'm chinese? i recognized the "xu." plus the zodiac avatar.

No, I'm not Chinese, and I realized his name was George Xu right away. Only a few weeks ago I realized that it also looked like the word "gorgeous" but that wasn't something I noticed when I first saw his name.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll