• You guys are so artistic! (I'm not artistic. My idea of a good web design is all lines and boxes. I can code what someone else designs, though.)

Shelybear, I really like the second one you did (I like them all, I just think that one shows the most about the game), but can I make a suggestion? You have a row of cyclamen pop in one at a time, and that may make some people think there's not that much variety of flowers. Could you make one that shows different flowers popping in? I just think that might allow people to see that we have lots of different kinds of flowers we can get.

If I ever posted on a forum besides this one, I'd make sure to use one or more of these. But this is the only forum I ever post on. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Well, I thought I would try to make one with a lot of different flowers for you (and anyone else who wants one!) Tell me if you like this - or what I can do to make it better?

Code
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/truelinor/flowergame/flowergame-banner-by-tru.gif

• Thank you Mia.I can redo it or make a new one(or several) but I am not sure about what you mean...Do you mean just show branches of different flower to give others a general idea that we have many kind of flowers here?

I hesitated when I was doing that one. I want to show the growth process(seed-germinated-adult plant) of the flower(so does the game), but I also want to mention that there are many variants of plants.It's easy to confuse others...

Ah...so I am going to make more now. I will do it soon( but sorry I cannot guarantee).

-

And Tru, I got an idea from your words.

How about make some specific banners to others? For example,if I like artum-lily, then make me a artum lily banner with the garden name/id on it.
    It depends on what kind of flower (in game)they like.

P.S.:I added it to the OP.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

Edited 2 times, last by Shelybear (March 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM).