• I think flower game should be a little more click driven. What i mean by that is that instead of 100 hrs to grow up etc each time a person clicks on a plant and gives it what it needs the time of growing should be reduced by an hour or less maybe. I don't know. I am just tired of waiting so long. (I'm waiting to get 3 empty pots so I can breed two plants) I know it makes it more realistic but its just too much waiting for me. :) What do you think of my idea?

Please click to help the flower(s) grow:
    My Dragon Cave
    Thank you very much
    :thumbup:
    Have a groovy day!
    PEACE + LOVE = :)

• I'm sorry, but I wouldn't support this. What I enjoy so much about Flowergame is it's calm and relaxing, as directly opposed to the more click driven sites like Magistream and DC. There's no pressure or rushing here. I don't need clicks, I just need to water them once a day and make sure they're getting sun. Plants take time to grow, and while I may wish a little bit that they grew faster - I'm fine with how it is right now.

You might also want to remember this is a relatively small community, so making it too dependent on clicks would be detrimental. Where would we get them? And making a click remove an hour or even less than an hour would encourage spammers. Spammers are yet another problem that click-driven sites are full off, which we don't have here.

• Simply clicks only for growing up faster and only to having many, many more plants I think, so it could not give fun and happiness. Do a look in other gardens. Step by step you will get more special gardens. Then you can arrange your plants so often as you want. So we have the creatively part. And... you have no luck by trying to grov up any different flower-colors? From other types you got more as you need? Adopting and trading are good ways to invest the gardeners time. :) We can feel the fine flowergames pulse. If you can feel also, then it is a very nice and step by step growing game. We are happy. 8)

[align=center]

• I like being able to come here twice a week and put in 20 minutes or so playing fun little games with no stress. I like that people who have been here longer have been rewarded for their patience with more variety in their gardens. I like that new players can still join and expect to get the same plants all us "veterans" have in the space of time. I quit a bunch of click-heavy sites because people were paying for clicks and getting so many clicks a day that the sites had to limit the clicks to keep them from growing up multiple generations in one week.
    We already have the opportunity to exterminate grubs, water plants and trim trees for others to help them out. That's enough.

• The plans are, it won't be limited to these options solely.

There won't be any significant changes to the speed at which plants grow (except for an additional pot maybe), but there will be new interactions with full grown plants which will yield resources which will be required for an upcoming crafting system.
    Like I said, this won't change the way growing plants work, the same limits will stay in place for every user there. And just like with the current options, the numbers of clicks per day stays within a reasonable limit, reasonable means that it will take no more than a few minutes per day.

• The plans are, it won't be limited to these options solely.

There won't be any significant changes to the speed at which plants grow (except for an additional pot maybe), but there will be new interactions with full grown plants which will yield resources which will be required for an upcoming crafting system.
    Like I said, this won't change the way growing plants work, the same limits will stay in place for every user there. And just like with the current options, the numbers of clicks per day stays within a reasonable limit, reasonable means that it will take no more than a few minutes per day.

bolded for emphasis. i thought about a click supplement for plants when i first joined, but the daily action is enough. plus flowergame really helps me increase my patience, which is nice!