• If you want edit-rights, please send me a PN with the desired user name and a valid email address.

In order to overwrite an image, just reupload another file with the same name. All images and other media is managed on this special page: http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/start?do=media

Also please only embed flower images from the flowers namespace (http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/start?ns=flowers&do=media), do not use the existing graphics from the de or en namespaces as they will be removed for being duplicate content. Please neither attempt to upload any new graphics to the flower namespace, it's locked.

(To be honest, I'm not exactly happy with the current wiki. It lacks a lot of useful features :/ )

• Hi Exterminans,

einen Edit-Account habe ich schon. Das die Images schon hochgeladen sind ist super! Werde mich mal daran versuchen die Links auf die sprachenunabhänigen Links zu ändern bzw. die neuen gleich darauf zu legen.

Ja, die beste Wiki-Sofware ist es nicht gerade, aber man kommt zurecht, finde ich.

Display Spoiler

Ich habe gerade mal durch die Bilder in der Media gescollt, die Du schon angelegt hast ... sag mal wo/wie/wann kommt denn die "dead.pnp" (ganz unten) vor?

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• Kommt überhaupt nicht mehr vor, wurde damals für verwelkte Pflanzen verwendet.

Was an der Software vor allem fehlt sind Templates und die ganzen Dinge die mit den Semantic-Extensions für Mediawikia möglich sind, z.B. Tabellen die automatisch aus allen Artikeln generiert werden die bestimmte Templates benutzen.

• So ... im Deutschen und Englischen habe ich die regulären Pflanzen nachgepflegt. Im Deutschen auch schon die Event-Pflanzen. Bitte mal drüberschauen, ob ich auch nichts vergessen/übersehen habe.

@Exterminans: Mir ist aufgefallen, dass die Valentinsherzen im flowers namespace (http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/start?ns=flowers&do=media) zum Teil mehrfach auftauchen.

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• If you want edit-rights, please send me a PN with the desired user name and a valid email address.

In order to overwrite an image, just reupload another file with the same name. All images and other media is managed on this special page: http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/start?do=media

Also please only embed flower images from the flowers namespace (http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/start?ns=flowers&do=media), do not use the existing graphics from the de or en namespaces as they will be removed for being duplicate content. Please neither attempt to upload any new graphics to the flower namespace, it's locked.

(To be honest, I'm not exactly happy with the current wiki. It lacks a lot of useful features :/ )

and it missing alot of new flower and colors (it how I know which one is missing and right now I have to look at other player see if I can find them)

• Wow, how did I miss that?! LOL OK, I'll send it. Thanks!

EDIT: I wish everyone who can would post in both English and German - I don't know what most of this thread is about and I'm afraid I'm going to miss something important about what to do or what not to do for the wiki.

Also, I am very excited to be able to work on the flowergame wiki and hope we can get it up to speed with all the flowers/plants that have come out. However, I don't know how to save the images in order to upload them - you can't right-click on any of them and save for some reason...? Can someone help us with this?

Edited once, last by truelinor (February 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM).

• Thank you very much for embedding the wiki in the forums page!!! :thumbup:

Truelinor, we don't have to upload the images anymore. Exterminans has uploaded all of them already in this folder (http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/start?ns=flowers&do=media). If some new will come and Exterminans wouldn't upload them fast enough :P (what I doubt), it would be easy to upload images in the other folders. It is more difficult to delete them ... :/ :whistling: ;) ... but thats another story.

But I just recogniced it, too. It isn't possible anymore to right click and save the images of the plants. That is new.

• Thank you very much for embedding the wiki in the forums page!!! :thumbup:

Truelinor, we don't have to upload the images anymore. Exterminans has uploaded all of them already in this folder (http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/start?ns=flowers&do=media). If some new will come and Exterminans wouldn't upload them fast enough :P (what I doubt), it would be easy to upload images in the other folders. It is more difficult to delete them ... :/ :whistling: ;) ... but thats another story.

But I just recogniced it, too. It isn't possible anymore to right click and save the images of the plants. That is new.

Yes, that is great that we now have a link to the wiki on this site! Could we get one on the flowergame site itself for those people who might not come to the forum? There would be room under "Compendium" if you wanted to put it there. Or perhaps between "Forum" and "Support"?

I just tried to update some of the special plants, but I couldn't find the images. The jack-o-lantern_variant4.png file is the last Jack-o'lantern image, so I figured jack-o-lantern_variant5.png would be the next, but I couldn't find it any where and I looked in all the folders available. Since we can not save the images to upload them to the wiki, someone from the team is going to have to do that if we are going to be able to update the wiki - and it really needs updating! :D

• I just tried to update some of the special plants, but I couldn't find the images. The jack-o-lantern_variant4.png file is the last Jack-o'lantern image, so I figured jack-o-lantern_variant5.png would be the next, but I couldn't find it any where and I looked in all the folders available. Since we can not save the images to upload them to the wiki, someone from the team is going to have to do that if we are going to be able to update the wiki - and it really needs updating!

I didn't find the time till now to update the special plants at the english wiki-site, too. But to find the images you could take a look at the german wiki site (http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/special_flowers). I have already put them there. In the (http://wiki.flowergame.net/de/start?ns=flowers&do=media) the flowers are not named by the old style, but only with a number. So we have to search the images in the list and copy the link. But -as I said- I have already done this for the german site. So you could take a look there, if you like. ^^

• Great! :thumbup:

I think that all plants are implanted now. Perhaps we should take a look at the information-text now? Which ones are breed-only, which ones have special breeding procedure (like jake-o-latern wanna get breed with normal pumpkin) when are they released, when is the breeding (event) time and so on ... I am not sure if all information-boxes are on the actual level and correct.

What do you think?

• Lorell and Tru, many thanks to your hard-working. The wikis are better now.xD.
    But if you don't mind ,could you please complete the event part as well? The only event listing are Easter 2011 and 2012 but when you click them, a blank page is shown.
    Or are you planning to leave other parts blank at the moment and finish the plants one first? If so,that's okay, I can wait.:)

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• @truelinor
    Uhm,Tru,I was confused. When I go through the English wiki I saw some special plants are described as "Breeding to XXX is possible all year round"(e.g.Breeding to Heart of Valentine (Cuore Sanct Valentino)is possible all year round is written next to Bleeding heart). But actually I think you can only get the event plants during their breeding seasons.
    Have I misunderstood your word?

-Currently learning German-
    <3