Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• All grown up plants from my garden are gone. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

I do wish we could keep the gardens though - I think the plants look much better there (especially if there's a lot of grown up ones) than they do in pots.

Oh, and thanks for all the flowers you sent!

• Sorry, Dandelion! Didn't know you used EATW's codes. That's a relief! They were all Valentine's day eggs from previous years, so just looking at them here I knew they were in danger. Each of them had only a few hours left. Some people wait until the last minute to nursery them, don't they? :)

Just took a break to take my medicine, and came back to find dozens of messages from you guys! Wow! Personally, I think this is a great event, and so much fun! It's as fun as the bouquet one last year. :)

I've still got a dragon's head - anyone need it specifically? Or just really, really want it? I have to leave soon, and won't be back for several hours.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• It's yours, Mimmu. :)

Darn, I just realized - Savynn might have needed it. I just looked at her list (admittedly, it's several days old) and she has a Dragon's Head listed as one she needs. Darn, it's too late now. Maybe someone else has one? :(

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Mimmu/ I think just link to your garden is fine:) people then will see your beautiful flower collections. You might use the BBcode,they are the same for this two forum.

blobber/ It is allowed, I think. There's even a FG thread on DC forum.
    Lol. But I've heard another story between them so I assume that's not becuz this.

EATW is my favorite fan site for DC! But I know this game before, so EATW only remind me linking Exterminans and FG together...

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• I just got back home. I'm so sad that I missed out on the event pretty much all day. At the same time though I'm happy because I got a chance to visit a friend who has a newborn baby. (He's quite cute and looks a lot like his older brother.)

Thank you very much for the flowers sent. There's only two flowers I'm missing now, the miniature rose bush with the single blue rose in it and one of the orchids.

Edit: Collection complete!

I wanted to make a prettier garden before the event ended but I just ran out of time. I was going to carefully replace plants starting in the back but never got to most of it. Here it is though. I was going to focus mostly on a few species making clumps of flowers with maybe a single type here or there. The only flowers in the front area that were supposed to be there were the gerberas.

Display Spoiler

Does anyone need anything sent? If not there's a couple people I play with on another site who may still need some. And if they don't I guess I'll just send plants at random out.

Edited 2 times, last by Savynn (February 21, 2014 at 5:02 AM).

• Savynn, your garden was gorgeous! I should have screen captured mine back in day 2, when I thought we would be able to keep our gardens, and mine was full. But then I gave them all away before I thought to do that, so oh well.

Just send them out to everyone who is here, like I did, and gift them randomly. Ooooh! You have lots of biters and irises, I love those! A couple people liked the hyacinths, several liked the hibiscus (LadyNova, Mimmu, and Alia/Delia), and I personally like anything purple. LadyNova also loves Gerberas. Mimmu and I both love roses, and Mimmu also likes sunflowers and sunseekers.

And give things out to everyone, just to do it. That's what I did. :) I have a few half-grown flowers left, and the likelihood is they WON'T have grown up in time.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I ran out of time but I tried sending a thank you plant out to everyone. I'm so sorry for those I missed. I just waited a bit too late. (I was trying to get out some plants to those I found who needed some still.)

It was a great event. I had lots of fun. Thank you everyone!

• Aw, that's too bad. That's why I made sure to send out my grown ones early today, because I knew I wouldn't have enough time once I got home. I just sent out the last few that grew up to get them out to people.

They don't have it so you can click the icon on someone else's page to view their flowers. I think that sucks.

94911.pngKokpD.gif