Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• You're welcome, blobber. :)

MilkaQ, I think I see what you mean. I'm a web developer, so I have certain tools installed, and I hadn't thought to use them here. I did an Inspect Element on some of the flowers, and now I see a better color description.

Sending you a purple dew drop (I thought those were pink!), and a red gerbera from my friend's account. I'll look to see if she or I have others that you need. Also sending the two Jack in the Pulpits you need.

You can use any of the image lists. There are several floating around, and I made my own because I didn't have access to the others at first. It doesn't matter which one you use. It's just a matter of having the images for comparison, that's all.:)

Oh, and I must have all three lavenders now (even though it's hard to tell them apart). I did an Inspect Element on the ones I have, and they are listed as "Lavender-a4", "Lavender-b4", and "Lavender-c4". I wish I'd thought of doing that earlier!

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (February 18, 2014 at 10:07 PM).

• ah, thank you Mia! our flowers are helping me a lot! :D
    But that was indeed the brightred not the red.I love it nonetheless!
    The one i mean is Gerbera no 5 on this list : https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t…320981996_n.jpg
    Just to clarify i also list the other flowers i need according to that list
    Iris: No. 2 and 4
    Biter:1 and 3
    Hibiscus: will do them later, because i'm not able anymore to identify the colour shades today
    Hyacinth: ditto

Do you still need some flowers too?

Edited 4 times, last by MilkaQ (February 19, 2014 at 7:18 AM).

• I only need the cream colored iris, now. It might be considered white, but I think it looks more cream colored. It's the only one I have left. (Other than the two that don't exist.)

I have to get ready for class now. I've got two classes this afternoon/evening that are over 2 hours each, so I won't be home until much later. I'll look for updated list from all of you to send you flowers. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I still need the two I posted earlier - Dragon's Breath and a purple Hyacinth (third from the right on Milka's picture). Other than that I like the looks of Gerberas and Hibiscs so if you feel like sending I'll always appreciate those.

Unfortunately i don't have anything yet for you guys, but I can send a few to mia's friend. I'll try again tomorrow.

• RedSquirrel, do you still need the dark blue spotted iris? My friend has that one in her garden if you still need it. She also needs one of that particular color (it's a bit hard to tell from the other spotted blue, but they aren't the same), but obviously she can't send it to herself. :)

I think everyone needs to state once more what we all need. We've been sending out so many flowers that we need to know if people have gotten any of those. :)

I still only need the cream iris. Strangely, when I do an Inspect Element of the one in my garden, it calls it "plant-irisbrown-4". Brown? Really? I think someone either doesn't know colors, or flowers use weird color names. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I sent her the gerbera and one of the biters she needed (now I don't remember which one). I think #1, but she'll have to verify. I forgot. :rolleyes:

Oh and I picked up a dragon head seed right before I left this afternoon, and it's a seedling now. I don't remember who needed it, so whoever did, let me know and when it grows up I'll send it. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• RedSquirrel, do you still need the dark blue spotted iris? My friend has that one in her garden if you still need it. She also needs one of that particular color (it's a bit hard to tell from the other spotted blue, but they aren't the same), but obviously she can't send it to herself. :)

Yes, I still need it (it's the last flower I need). Unfortunately don't have one in my own garden, or I would send it to your friend... but I've only got the other, lighter spotted blue.

• No worries, just sent it. Now yours is complete. Yay! :thumbup:

Btw, I may want to send out random flowers to people to clear up spaces as I find more seeds. (Right now my garden only has one spot left.) Any preferences that anyone has? Me, my favorites are the roses, irises, orchids, and pansies, in that order. I also like purple, so any purple flowers will make me happy. I would only send out the random ones when you need to clear out space in your garden for more seeds though - better to send a flower to someone who needs it than just as a random thing.

Or you can just send it to a random recipient, that's good too. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Again:
    Thank you for so generously gifting me flowers! What a extremly nice community this is! :)
    I only have these left:
    a cyan Biter(no 3)
    a purpleb and pink Iris (no. 2 and 4)
    a bluespots a Orchid (no 5 )
    a blue Hycinth (no 2 )
    https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t…320981996_n.jpg
    I'm referring to this list

As we can't keep our gardens i will send out all my flowers after taking a screenshot tomorrow (tomorrow, because i'm a pc derp and my son has to help me with taking that picture... :S )

Edited 3 times, last by MilkaQ (February 19, 2014 at 5:52 PM).

• I'm still looking for the pink lavendar ( b ) and the darker mini iris, the one that says pink but looks purple if anyone can help.
    Have a garden full of things if anyone still needs things, venus fly trap, lily of the valley, red/blue rose, both mini iris, and just planted a dragons head if it will grow up before the gardens disappear. ;(

MilkaQ I sent you a pink hyacinth and pink iris

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

Edited once, last by tawanda (February 19, 2014 at 5:19 PM).