Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• Well, i know i'm quite late to the party, but i'm missing like 100 flowers still...So if someone has some spares like
    Thanks for all the lovely flowers i recived already! :D

a Dragonhead,a purple dewdrop ,a pink,redb,purpleb Iris, a cyan, or yellow Biter, a darkred,purpleblue or blue Hyacinth, a orange,pink or blue Hibiscus,a bluespot a,orangespot or pink Orchid,a yellow or purple Jack in the..,red or white (yes i know..) Gerbera

Uhmm, i don't want you guys to do all of these...i just wanted to make that list for myself, to check on my flowers....
    I'm already happy with one or two! :)

Edited 18 times, last by MilkaQ (February 18, 2014 at 9:45 PM).

• Well, i know i'm quite late to the party, but i'm missing like 100 flowers still...So if someone has some spares like

a pink or midpurple Agapanthus, a blue Pansy,,a pink Waterlily, a Dragonhead,a purple or white dewdrop, a blue???,a pink Columbine,any blueBonnet,a green or dark blue Shroomlet ,a brown,pink,redb,purpleb Iris, any Titan, a cyan, or yellow Biter,, a darkred,darkpurple,palepurple,purple,purpleblue,blue or white Hyacinth, a lightpink, orange,yellow,pink,blue or red Hibiscus,a bluespot a,orangespot or pink Orchid,a yellow or purple Jack in the..,a Sundew,a purple Alstromeria,a red rafflesia,an orange,paleorange,red or white (yes i know..) Gerbera

Uhmm, i don't want you guys to do all of these...i just wanted to make that list for myself, to check on my flowers....
    I'm already happy with one or two! :)

sundew, green mushroom, red blue bonnet, whie dewdrop, blue ??? on their way.

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

Edited once, last by tawanda (February 18, 2014 at 7:29 PM).

• tawanda, just sent you the orangish-red daisy. It doesn't look like I have any of the others that you need. Now I'm going to look at everyone else's lists. :)

RedSquirrel, I don't have any of yours, but my friend Zab said she sent you one of the hyacinths but didn't say which one.

LadyNova, it looks like one of the hyacinths I'm growing MIGHT be the color you're missing, but I'll know for sure probably in a few hours when it finishes growing. I don't, unfortunately, have the dragon's breath. (I think that's one of the coolest flowers)

blobber, I'll send you a bunch. :)

Oh, and my friend Zab was amazed at how many you guys sent her! She wasn't expecting it. :)

Edit: Looks like all I need now are the cream iris (the big one, not one of the mini irises) and the sunflower. My friend Zab says she thinks she just got a sunflower seed, so that should be covered. And I *might* be missing a lavender, but for the life of me, I can't tell the difference in the colors between two of them, so I don't know for sure. :) (And at this point it's not really a big deal.) Here is my updated list.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

Edited 3 times, last by MiaSkywalker (February 18, 2014 at 9:01 PM).

• Just sent the dark red iris to MilkaQ. Based on her written list, it's the only one I know for sure that I had. Some of the others I was uncertain which color she meant.

Has agajol posted a list yet? I'd like to send her some, but I don't know what she needs.

Edit: Wow, you guys MUST have sent my friend Zab a lot of flowers! I logged in to her account (she gave me her password a long time ago, but I don't use it) and made a list for her, and it's amazingly short! This is her list, but please don't consider it high priority over anyone who is here in FG. I'm going to try to fill as many of hers as I can. I think RedSquirrel's are all on Zab's list, for instance, and everyone here should give to Red first.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited 3 times, last by MiaSkywalker (February 18, 2014 at 10:17 PM).

• Also sent some flowers to milkaq. :) I hope thy are the right ones.

Does someone still need lavender? I got the middle and dark lavender one.... and one more growing....

Also have
    White and yellow rose
    red Rafflesia
    Lily in the valley

and a Dragons head and Dragons breath growing ;)

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• I still need one of the lavenders, the one that has a slightly magenta hue. (Not the lightest one or the darkest one.) Frankly, I can hardly tell them apart; I was only able to tell it was slightly magenta by zooming in about 500%. :)

LadyNova needs a dragon's breath, or she did earlier. :)

And while I was on my friend's account I sent MilkaQ a red Rafflesia and one other flower (I think) but I can't remember which kind now.

Btw, MilkaQ, WHICH red gerbera do you need? There's a dark red (burgandy), a reddish-orange, and then one that's more a true red. I'm not sure which one you need. That's why an image would help. :) And I just sent you the dark purple titan and the pink waterlily. Just noticed no one else said they'd sent them.

Idril, which ones did you send her, do you remember? I was going to send her the two Jack in the Pulpits she asked for (Zab has them in her garden), but if you've already sent them, please let me know. Thanks!

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited 2 times, last by MiaSkywalker (February 18, 2014 at 9:46 PM).

• @ Mia: thank you for the flowers!
    i took the colours from the element description of the flowers itself, because there are a few lists floating around and i don't know which one i should refer to...The gerbera i mean is -hm,orange/reddish one.Not the orange and not the bright red and not the dark Burgund red...sigh...yes it is indeed hard to explain! Even more when it comes to Irises and Orchids ||

Nonetheless again: Thanks to all the beautiful people who've send me flowers!!
    Here is the rest of what i need:
    a Dragonhead ,a pink,redb,purpleb Iris, a cyan, or yellow Biter, a darkred,purpleblue or blue Hyacinth, a orange,pink or blue Hibiscus,a bluespot a,orangespot or pink Orchid,red or white (yes i know..) Gerbera

Not much left anymore! :D

Edited once, last by MilkaQ (February 18, 2014 at 10:10 PM).