-yellow Jack in the pulpit
    -dandelion
    -Lily in the Valley
    -orange Rafflesia
    -dark red Hyacinth
    - tri-coloured alstromeria
    -blue and purple biter

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

Edited once, last by idril (February 18, 2014 at 8:59 AM).

• Thanks so much for the flowers that were sent! I got back to being able to do send outs much later than I thought and I think most everyone else in bed now.

Sending Idril a red hibiscus. Not sure if you're still missing it or not but just in case. :)

The colors are really similar but I think I'm sending LadyNova the right lavender.

Sending tawanda the dandelion, the yellow-edged Jack-in-the-pulpit, the blue blue-bonnet, the non-spotted white orchid, the blue spotted orchid with the pink lip, and the white rose.

I'll see if I can find more that people are missing.

Updated list

• Sent you a few flowers that grew in my garden during the night to complete your list, including an arum, a jack-in-the-pulpit, a hibiscus, an iris and a biter. And I also have the other biter you are missing - but it's still not fully grown.

• Thank you, RedSquirrel. :love: Mimmu, you don't have to save yours for me now.

Maybe everyone should post updated lists again. :) A bunch of mine have grown, and I have a lot more seeds, but I don't know who needs what now.

I don't need much anymore, but here's mine anyway.

Savynn, do you still need a Bat plant?

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

Edited 3 times, last by MiaSkywalker (February 18, 2014 at 10:23 AM).

• Good to know Mia :) I have nothing currently that you are missing but I have more growing which I don't know yet what colour they will be.

I have completed my collection since the white gerbera and pink ??? are not available. I have a lot of adults and updated lists would be great so I can see who needs and what :)

• Agajol, we'd love to help you! There are a couple of images you can use that show all the adult flowers, and you can cross off the ones you already have. I've found it works best not to just black them out or erase them completely, just an X over the ones you have because then you have all the variants for comparison. Some of the variants are so similar in color, you need them for comparison.

LadyNova, that's why I always say on here when I've sent something, so it hopefully won't get duplicated. That said, I sent you the lighter of the hyacinth, and my best friend sent you the hibiscus.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• My best friend has a bunch. I'm the only person she knows on DC, so she was just sending me all of hers at first. Once we started doing this on FG, I told her to hold off, and I IM her links to what you guys need. If she's on at the time, she sends what you need. I think she sent some to Savynn earlier, and I'm not sure who else. But I think she has a lot of flowers to send because she has no one to send them to other than me or randomly. :)

Since I'm the only one sending her flowers, I'm trying to fill out what she needs, but she's not as fanatic about completion and doesn't keep track that well, I think.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Mimmu, I know for sure she needs the ??? flowers, because I never got any of those seeds, I don't think. I also know she needs the sunflower (the little one, not the sunseeker), and the two biters with green leaves. She says she doesn't have any of the spotted orchids. I think the few times I had one of those, I sent it to someone here, because I didn't realize she didn't have it. I'll probably have to prod her before this is over to get her to do a list like we've done. :)

Her DC name is zabjade, btw. And I know if anyone gives her flowers at all, even if they're repeats, she's going to be thrilled. :)

RedSquirrel, sent you the water lily and the white hyacinth.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I know I have one ??? growing so I can send it to her when it's adult :) I don't have any other adults she needs but there's much grwong in my graden so hopefully there's something else for her too. But I'll send her couple of others, pink gerbera daisy, light lila? hibiscus and red jack-in-the-pulpit, I hope she likes them :)

• I was wondering who zabjade was. That was really nice of her. I'll have to see what else I have that I can send. And I'll check what everyone else needs that I may have before going to bed.

I've been kinda tied up tonight because of a Valentine event still going on another site that I periodically have to drop everything else to participate in. Someone in the forums there linked me to a comment by TJ saying that we're only keeping the flowers sent to us and not the gardens. I guess it's what everyone was thinking but can't I help but feel a bit sad about it. I'll still make a garden and screenshot it though. http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?show…0&#entry8067905

Edit: I do still need the Bat plant, Mia. Thank you for asking.

Updated List