• Mine did that too- they have question marks as images. I thought that the images didn't load.

Also, what happened to the Santa Claus gifts minigame? There's the Ice Queen instead giving out snowflakes, snowballs, and snow statrs? Is it that way?

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• I have a new problem with the match game. It's happened to me twice. I have two sets of Corn Poppy seedpods under the cards in the same game. The first time it happened I shrugged and went on, but the second time I discovered that you have to match the right two with each other or it doesn't count. This is quite confusing. Is there a way to fix it?

And Geore, right now the Snow Queen reigns year-round except when Santa takes over at Christmas. Perhaps one day we will have the Flower Fairy raining flowers during spring and early summer(April thru July) and the Harvest Fairy raining fruits and colorful leaves in the late summer and fall (August, September, October). Well, I can dream, can't I?

• Perhaps one day we will have the Flower Fairy raining flowers during spring and early summer(April thru July) and the Harvest Fairy raining fruits and colorful leaves in the late summer and fall (August, September, October). Well, I can dream, can't I?

Oh, yes! That would be so nice! I'll dream with you. :thumbup:

• froglady, please try deleting your cache. It sounds like you are somehow seeing graphics from the old and the new set at the same time. Both included corn poppy, but under different names.

Oh, and yes. Some day the theme of that minigame will change according to the current season. It's not high priority though, since drawing graphics of that size is quite time consuming with Nepheles graphic style.

• I have a new problem with the match game. It's happened to me twice. I have two sets of Corn Poppy seedpods under the cards in the same game. The first time it happened I shrugged and went on, but the second time I discovered that you have to match the right two with each other or it doesn't count. This is quite confusing. Is there a way to fix it?

And Geore, right now the Snow Queen reigns year-round except when Santa takes over at Christmas. Perhaps one day we will have the Flower Fairy raining flowers during spring and early summer(April thru July) and the Harvest Fairy raining fruits and colorful leaves in the late summer and fall (August, September, October). Well, I can dream, can't I?

I'll dream with you and truelinor. *dreams of a paradise scene* :thumbup:

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• Nephele's artwork is so gorgeous it will be worth waiting for. I wouldn't expect a different game for each holiday, as her time needs to be spent on new flowers for those instead. Plus that would be entirely too much work.
    I'll try clearing my cache and see if that helps the issue I was having.

• Oh, and yes. Some day the theme of that minigame will change according to the current season. It's not high priority though, since drawing graphics of that size is quite time consuming with Nepheles graphic style.

Oh, good to know! And I will wait patiently with everyone else! I love the graphics here at flowergame! :love: Very beautifully done!