• Irgend was stimmt nicht. 2 jack-o'lantern aus dem wilden Garten brachten 2 old jack-o'lantern. Also sind doch auch die älteren Vars aus dem wilden Graten zu bekommen. Wurde die Regel geändert?... Oder hab ich womöglich mal wieder alles falsch verstanden? ?(

[align=center]

• I've been looking too. I didn't even see any Snappy Tree Stumps. I picked up a Jack O lantern seed which was a bred one, which is fine for me as I didn't get last year's.

The new Jack O'Lantern is in the Collecting thread.

• *oh mai*, ich hab längst den f5-Arm. X( 2 h kein Jack-seed. Audry II hab ich auch keine gesehen. Nur ab und zu einen Baumstumpf.

Wäre es nicht sinnvoll, nach der ersten Welle (so am 4. / 5. Tag) die Spawnrate zu erhöhen? Ich denke, alle würden sehr happy aussehen. :thumbup:

[align=center]

• Yeah, that's what I was wondering about. I had wanted a chance to get an Audrey from the garden, but I had to breed one instead. I have no idea if I'm going to be able to get the new type now, and I'm rather disappointed.

It just seems that this year the event is much shorter. I could swear that last year it started at least a week before Halloween, and not right on the day like this. And that seeds were available the whole time, not just a short time. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get as many of the seeds as I did last year. (4 Jack-O Lanterns, 4 Audreys, and 3 Stumps.)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• occationally i did not play the game last year at that time, so i was glad to hear, that it would be possible till nov. 11th to find seeds in the garden.. but now.. they are gone! and i am still missing the snappy trees.. ;(

leider habe ich letztes jahr um die zeit noch nicht das spiel gespielt, daher war ich froh zu hören, dass bis zum 11.11. samen im wilden garten zu finden wären. aber leider sind da gar keine mehr! dabei fehlt mir noch der bissige baumstumpf, echt sehr schade. ;(

Feel free to come over for a vist. :love:

• I think the seeds are just stuck, maybe Exterminans can give it a nudge?

BTW I have some Pumpkins I haven't bred so if anyone needs seeds let me know.
    I may just release them in the wild garden but if you want one PM me and I will give you their code.

• I'm sorry, seed spawn accidentally stopped with the "regular" end of the event. There are new seeds to be found in the wild garden again.

As for the pumpkin alts: You can get last years alts only from breeding, this years alts only from the wild garden. Although there is also the alt from the year before last...

• *Welch Anblick*. Aus allen Kellern, Erdlöchern und Maulwurfshügeln kamen sie gekrabbelt. Wild, gierig und erzgefräßig. Wir wichen nicht sondern fingen sie; einen nach dem anderen. Nach einem kräftigen Schuss aus der extra schweren Stahlgießkanne gaben sie sich dann endlich geschlagen. Werden sie Ruhe geben? Oder werden sie auch so fleischgierig wie Audry II?...

Danke Exterminans. Insgesamt passt (hoffentlich für alle) doch alles. Für eine weitere Runde war die Zeit ja ohnehin nicht vorgesehen.

Auf den neuen mit Hut warte ich schon ganz ungeduldig. 8) :)

[align=center]

• As for the pumpkin alts: You can get last years alts only from breeding, this years alts only from the wild garden. Although there is also the alt from the year before last...

For some reason I had it the other way around, so now I have two of each of last years. I bred them again last night (?) and after reading this let them go to the Wild garden, so I could collect three different ones. But, unless someone picked them up, they would still be there, fully watered last night. ^^