Buy "fairy Coins" to remove ads? /"Fee Coins" kaufen Werbung entfernen?

• I just had a good friend close his game after 9 years on the web because he opened up a cash shop 2 years ago. Immediately you had the "whales" troop in and swamp everyone else. There were 3 young men with more money than brains who swept onto the site, threw a couple thousand dollars real US money each at it trying to outdo each other and became the top 3 players on the game. No one could even compete, not even the players that had been in since the beginning. So the "oldies" got discouraged and quit. Then the moneybags players got bored, having conquered the game and proved their manliness by running off all the most loyal old players, so they set off in search of another game to buy their way to the top in.
    I've seen cash shops work, but only when they were set up to allow small gameplay "perks" like no ads or slower emptying of water and sun or more slots in your display cases (Wintergarden, Atrium, etc.) One extra pot might not be too bad, either, but I'd really be against anything that allowed you to get a seed from the garden and make it grow faster. Some folks with bottomless pockets would be having 30-40 adult event plants the first day.
    I'm on the fence about having the currency be transferrable. There are good and bad points to that. Good: anyone can buy the coins from another player for game money. Bad: you have to have game money to buy them with (which we don't). Otherwise, you've got people trading plants for the coins, and the coin sellers would only be willing to do that if the plants can't be gotten any other way (limited edition).

• Das alte Powergamerproblem, bei vielen Spielkonzepten kann es da echt zu bösen Problemen kommen. (Stichwort: Mehr Geld, als Verstand)
    Powergaming bei Flowergame führt allerdings nicht zu Frust beim Nachbarn, sondern zu ... einem vollen Garten und vielen Blumen. :) Und auch das rein käufliche Erwerben von bestimmten Über-Blumen und Items klingt irgendwie doof. Supertolle Wunderblumen wären eine schöne Belohnung für erfüllte Aufgaben oder erreichte Ziele, etwas das man sich erspielt und worüber man dann sagen kann "He, ich hab diese Wunderblume weil ich blablabla (hier längere geschichte einfügen)" und nicht weil man etwas Geld über hatte. Ähnliches bei Items.
    Was wir uns vorstellen können sind so Dinge wie gezieltes Einfärben einer Blume oder "farbechte" Samen für die Sammler, die nun schon zwanzig rosa Tulpen haben, aber nicht eine blaue (und immer klappt es beim tauschen ja auch nicht, das man das gewünschte findet), Dünger, der die Blümchen schneller aus dem Boden treibt, halt nützliches, das einem hier und da ein wenig Zeit spart - wobei Eventpflanzen da dann auch Ausnahmen bilden können, damit eben an solchen empfindlichen Stellen keine Vorteile entstehen.
    Im Vordergrund bei all diesen Überlegungen steht jedoch, das das Spiel für ALLE User gleichermaßen interessant und spaßig bleibt.

Etwas weiter dahinter steht aber auch etwas anderes, nämlich die Erkenntnis, das manches einfach finanziert werden muß. Die Werbung deckt so grad und knapp die auflaufenden Serverkosten (aber auch nicht immer). Das was wir an Material verschleissen ist schon nimmer in der Deckung drinn und beim Thema "Arbeitsstunden" grinsen wir ja selbst und sagen "Nicht ernsthaft die Frage, oder?". Für uns stellt sich also schon irgendwann die Frage, wie wir die laufende Entwicklung finanziell gewuppt bekommen, denn nicht alle Programme die wir verwenden um Flowergame zu bearbeiten sind umsonst und nicht alle Hardware hält ewig (von den Stapeln an Skizzenpapier die ich hier für Vorstudien verbrate ganz zu schweigen ;) ).
    Also, es steht nicht einfach die wilde Gier nach Gold hinter solchen Überlegungen unsererseits, sondern zum guten Teil einfach ganz schlicht wie wir den betrieb am laufen halten ohne dabei uns selbst in die Pleite zu manövieren. :)

• das verstehe ich ja durchaus, aber das Balancing ist entscheidend.
    Dünger - in welcher Art auch immer, finde ich einfach zu spielverzerrend.

Denkbar wäre z.B. im Atrium und anderen Anpflanzplätzen die Option zum Umbau zu geben, sprich dem Baum oder dem Ofen einen anderen Platz zuweisen zu können, oder da Jahreszeitenwetter einzufügen. Also optische Gimmiks die dem einen oder anderen schon ein paar Mark wert sein könnten, aber auf das eigentliche Kernspiel, dem Sammeln und Aufziehen der Pflanzen keinerlei Einfluss haben. Außerdem die Option für einen Urlaubsmodus, bei dem das System die optimalen Wachstumsvoraussetzungen hält.
    und warum nicht einen Donation-Balken einfügen. Dann sehen die User in wie fern das Game im Laufe des Monats kostendeckend ist und können im Zweifel spenden. Unterschätzt nicht den guten Willen der Leute

• Ok but in our game there is no competition. So player how spend money dosen't rank up.

We still have a tendency to judge our gardens against others, or against our own goals. While there may not be an official ranking or score, many of us challenge for a large garden, or one with all flower types/a certain number of each variant. While each person defines "best" slightly differently, regardless the ability to quickly progress in the game rather than having patience and working with the community advances toward any idea of the best garden. Those who can afford this will perhaps surpass others, with no effort or time put in. This is frustrating to players who just want to play a relaxed game* but see themselves being surpassed in every way by those taking it so seriously they're sinking tons of money in to it.

*Or at least that is the impression I have gotten from many other people in similar situations, as well as my personal feelings on the matter.

• My meaning exactly. If someone new came in and had a bigger variety of flowers in their garden in a months' time than people who had been here 2-3 years, it would be discouraging to those loyal players who have progressed through their own patience and perserverance. Especially if the game currency had such powerful perks associated with it that it became something people would trade even their only event plant from last year for. A power player who had money to throw around could have every variety of every plant very quickly if the purchased advantages were too great.
    I do understand the need for paying players. Hosting a game isn't cheap. I just worry about too much power attending to the payment. I had another friend recently revamp her game and move it totally to another layout with a different domain name and change the perks to affect only one "pet", with a limited number useable on each one because her game got so out of whack. Things she thought would be small advantages were abused by unscrupulous players to "rule" the game. Again, it took the defection of about half her 5-year-long players to wake her up. In her case, the cash shop had been there since the beginning, but the power players discovered the game and figured out ways to use the paid perks that no one else had even imagined (they are good at that).
    Hence my suggestion that only small perks attend to the paying player. Still valuable, but not so powerful that other players feel they are deprived of the same gameplay as paying players. It would be enough for me to subscribe to have my plants watered and my sunshine bright for twice as long, have my choice of minigames when I click, have an extra seed slot for a bred seed, have more plant spaces in my display cases and have no ads. But giving people the option to buy every variety of every plant or raise them up in 30 minutes (given enough money) instead of 8 days would seem a bit much to me. The cash shop seems to work best when it's little extras for paid subscriptions instead of individual items that can be bought to do specific things. Just my two cents' from a browser game player with 10+ years experience and probably 100+ game accounts over that time.

• My meaning exactly. If someone new came in and had a bigger variety of flowers in their garden in a months' time than people who had been here 2-3 years, it would be discouraging to those loyal players who have progressed through their own patience and perserverance. Especially if the game currency had such powerful perks associated with it that it became something people would trade even their only event plant from last year for. A power player who had money to throw around could have every variety of every plant very quickly if the purchased advantages were too great.

Hence my suggestion that only small perks attend to the paying player. Still valuable, but not so powerful that other players feel they are deprived of the same gameplay as paying players. It would be enough for me to subscribe to have my plants watered and my sunshine bright for twice as long, have my choice of minigames when I click, have an extra seed slot for a bred seed, have more plant spaces in my display cases and have no ads. But giving people the option to buy every variety of every plant or raise them up in 30 minutes (given enough money) instead of 8 days would seem a bit much to me. The cash shop seems to work best when it's little extras for paid subscriptions instead of individual items that can be bought to do specific things. Just my two cents' from a browser game player with 10+ years experience and probably 100+ game accounts over that time.

Paragraph 1: This is another reason why Fairy Coins should not be able to transfer.If people are worrying about "hoarding" seasonal plants, being able to transfer coins will enable this hoarding. Without Fairy Coin transfers things are restricted to plant for plat trades, which does not generate any real "profit". Past that, flowers aren't really a status symbol here: they are collected for beauty. I have been here for years and have a fairly small garden because I am happy with what I have. I have not seen any competition for "biggest garden", especially as players often give away extra plants. Nephele says more about this (I'll include the translation shortly). :)

Paragraph 2: Extra space for bred plants is a HUGE advantage. Unless it was paid for every single time and not cheap (4 coins?) a player could get up to 10 extra plants a month from a single "bred plant only" space. I agree that being able to buy varieties of plants is a little much. Being able to gain extra display slots in the Wintergarden would be nice, though! There are a lot of expereinced players here. Between the players and staff there must be hundreds of years of experience across countless sites! I know I'm up to about 16 years.

Powergaming in Flowergame does not cause frustration among the neighbors, but... a full garden and many flowers. :) And also the purely purchasable acquisition of certain about flowers and items sounds kinda goofy. Mirabilis would be super nice reward for fulfilled tasks or goals achieved, you earned something and what you can then say "Hey, I got this four o'clock plant because I blablabla (Insert here long history)" and not because you had some money about. Similar with items.

So things like selective colorization of a flower are what we can imagine for seeds like a blue for the collectors, who have 20 pink tulips, "true-colour" (and it sometimes works out in the Exchange that the desired color is not always found), useful, fertilizer that drives sprouts out of the ground, here and there a little time saving - of which event plants can make exceptions so no benefits just in such sensitive places.
    In the foremost in all these considerations is, however, that the game for all users is equally interesting and fun.

Fertilizer would be nice as would saving time. :) It might be nice to assure that plants will sprout a certain color, though rare colors should cost more. For example, a lion dandelion should cost more to sprout than a blue tulip because lion dandelions are rarer than blue tulips.As both can come for free, it is still fair to other players. I agree that paying for flowers directly (ex: buying a Heart of Valentine in July) is silly.

---------------------------

Meine Sinne genau. Wenn jemand neues kam und hatte eine größere Auswahl an Blumen in ihrem Garten in einem Jahr als Menschen, die hier 2-3 Jahre gewesen war, wäre es entmutigend, jene treuen Spieler, die durch eigene Geduld und Perserverance vorangekommen sind. Insbesondere dann, wenn die Spielwährung Vergünstigungen solche leistungsfähige zugeordnet, dass es etwas war, die Menschen sogar ihre einzige Veranstaltung-Anlage aus dem letzten Jahr für handeln würde. Ein macht-Spieler, die Geld zu werfen um hatten hätte jede Sorte von jeder Pflanze sehr schnell, wenn die gekaufte Vorteile zu groß waren.

Daher mein Vorschlag, die nur kleine Vergünstigungen an den zahlenden Spieler teilnehmen. Immer noch wertvoll, aber nicht so mächtig, dass andere Spieler fühlen sie das gleiche Gameplay als zahlende Spieler beraubt sind. Es wäre genug für mich zu abonnieren, um meine Pflanzen bewässert haben und mein Sonnenschein hell für doppelt so lange, haben meine Wahl der Minigames, wenn ich klicken Sie auf, haben eine zusätzliche Saatgut-Steckplatz für einen gezüchteten Samen, weitere Bereiche der Pflanze in meine Vitrinen und haben keine anzeigen. Aber die Menschen die Möglichkeit zum Kauf Jede Sorte von jeder Pflanze oder erwecken sie in 30 Minuten (wenn genug Geld) anstelle von 8 Tagen scheint ein bisschen viel für mich. Der Cash Shop scheint am besten arbeiten, wenn es kleine Extras für kostenpflichtige Abonnements statt einzelner Elemente, die gekauft werden können ist, um bestimmte Dinge zu tun. Nur meine zwei Cent aus ein Browser-game-Spieler mit 10++ Jahre Erfahrung und wahrscheinlich 100++ Spiel-Accounts in dieser Zeit.

Absatz 1: Dies ist ein weiterer Grund, warum Fairy Münzen nicht übertragen können.Wenn Menschen sich Gedanken über "Horten" saisonale Pflanzen, können Münzen übertragen wird dieses Horten ermöglichen. Ohne Fairy Münze sind Überweisungen Dinge beschränkt, Pflanzen für Plat kaufen Trades, die keinen echten "Gewinn" nicht erzeugt. Vorbei die, Blumen nicht wirklich ein Status-Symbol hier: sie sind für Schönheit gesammelt. Ich bin hier seit Jahren und haben einen relativ kleinen Garten, denn ich glücklich bin mit dem was ich habe. Ein Wettbewerb für "größten Garten", habe ich nicht gesehen, vor allem, da Spieler oft zusätzliche Pflanzen verschenken. Nephele sagt mehr über dieses (ich werde in Kürze die Übersetzung enthalten). :)

Absatz 2: Extra-Platz für gezüchtete Pflanzen ist ein ENORMER Vorteil. Wenn er jedes Mal und nicht billig (4 Münzen?) bezahlt wurde konnte ein Spieler bis zu 10 zusätzliche Pflanzen pro Monat von einem einzigen "gezüchtete Pflanzen nur" Raum bekommen. Ich bin damit einverstanden, dass Pflanzensorten kaufen können ein wenig viel ist. In der Lage, zusätzliche Anzeige Schlitze in den Wintergarten zu gewinnen würde nett, obwohl sein! Es gibt eine Menge von Expereinced Spieler hier. Zwischen dem Spieler und Mitarbeiter muss sein hundert Jahre Erfahrung auf unzähligen Websites! Ich weiß, dass ich bis ungefähr 16 Jahre bin.

Das alte Powergamerproblem, bei vielen Spielkonzepten kann es da echt zu bösen Problemen kommen. (Stichwort: Mehr Geld, als Verstand)
    Powergaming bei Flowergame führt allerdings nicht zu Frust beim Nachbarn, sondern zu ... einem vollen Garten und vielen Blumen. :) Und auch das rein käufliche Erwerben von bestimmten Über-Blumen und Items klingt irgendwie doof. Supertolle Wunderblumen wären eine schöne Belohnung für erfüllte Aufgaben oder erreichte Ziele, etwas das man sich erspielt und worüber man dann sagen kann "He, ich hab diese Wunderblume weil ich blablabla (hier längere geschichte einfügen)" und nicht weil man etwas Geld über hatte. Ähnliches bei Items.
    Was wir uns vorstellen können sind so Dinge wie gezieltes Einfärben einer Blume oder "farbechte" Samen für die Sammler, die nun schon zwanzig rosa Tulpen haben, aber nicht eine blaue (und immer klappt es beim tauschen ja auch nicht, das man das gewünschte findet), Dünger, der die Blümchen schneller aus dem Boden treibt, halt nützliches, das einem hier und da ein wenig Zeit spart - wobei Eventpflanzen da dann auch Ausnahmen bilden können, damit eben an solchen empfindlichen Stellen keine Vorteile entstehen.
    Im Vordergrund bei all diesen Überlegungen steht jedoch, das das Spiel für ALLE User gleichermaßen interessant und spaßig bleibt.

Dünger wäre schön da würde Zeit sparen. :) Es wäre schön zu versichern, dass Pflanzen eine bestimmte Farbe, sprießen werden, wenn auch seltene Farben mehr Kosten sollte. Beispielsweise sollte ein Löwe Löwenzahn Kosten mehr als eine blaue Tulpe sprießen, weil Löwen Löwenzahn seltener als blaue Tulpen sind.Da beide kostenlos sein können, kann man noch an andere Spieler. Ich bin damit einverstanden, dass Zahlung für Blumen direkt (ab: kaufen ein Herz Valentinstag im Juli) ist albern.

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• I think it's important that anything purchased with real money be carefully chosen so that it does not unbalance the game.

Simple example:
    - Being able to grow a seed quickly into a sprout = bad, because people will be able to quickly boost their gardens since there is a limit on the number of growing seeds a person can have. This would especially be frustrating to other players during holidays.
    - Being able to grow a sprout quickly into a full-grown plant = good, people may pay cash to faster determine the color variation of their plants so that they can trade for different variations, hence they might be able to finish their color collections faster, BUT it does not allow them to gain extra plants, so they are limited to the seeds they have collected themselves when it comes time to grow/trade. For example, with the bred-only witch mushrooms, the paying players may have been able to obtain a full compliment of the bred-only colors, but non-paying players could still obtain them next year, and would still have an equivalent-to-the-paying-players number of witch mushrooms to use for trading or next-year's breeding. The faster grow time could have also alerted the player base that there WERE bred-only color variations, meaning that more would have been bred in-season, which would have helped everyone.

• Just a short list of bonus items we originally intended to implement:

• Magic Inc
      Change the color of a full grown plant to a different random/choosen color. You will get the compendium entry for the new color. However, this does not count as "growing" another plant and will therefore not trigger any rewards bound to that event. The item will not be consumed if there is only one color for that species. If the color was choosen randomly, it might be any color, even colors which were reserved for bred or wild plants, however not colors which won't show up as questionmarks in the compendium either (e.g. exclusive, unique rewards given out in events).
    • Crystal ball
      Use to determin the color of a not yet grown plant, you are guaranteed to get the color shown. Will either show just the color or the full plant. Might be deactivated for new released plants (since the full grown stages are not allways done when the seeds are relesed). When used multiple times on the same plant, it will allways yield the same result. This item is consumed on use, so no unlimited peaking! You will still get the compedium entry only once the plant is full grown. The color will stay the same if you pass the plant to an other player.
    • Fertilizer
      Can be used, to decrease the time required for the plant to reach the next stage. Can either be used only once per plant or in case of fertilizers of different quality up to a decent bonus limit. Maximum bonus would be 12h or 24h at most. Either not applicable to seeds at all or applicable to both seeds and sprouts but minor effect and maybe needs to be applied to both stages. The item will only be consumed, if the bonus could be applied.
    • Extra seed spot
      Does what it says, adds an extra seed spot for a limited time / permanently (yes, that would be an option, as a reward for the first donation / purchase, regardless of the amount donated / payed!). In case of limited time, the spot wouldn't be cleared automaticly once it expires but would just become unusable once the spot gets freed. Only one spot can be unlocked permanently, in case of limited time spots the number is also limited.

There are a few more features which maybe would make sense, but i'm not sure about them:

• Eraser
      Totally wipe out the plant's history and any trace of parents / children. This would result in the plant getting only the "...unreadable handwriting..." in the history and having the appearance of a plant collected straight from the wild garden.
    • Sign
      Add a text of your choice to the description of your plant. The text can either be set only once or it will be editable. When the plant changes owner either remove the text, freeze the text or let the new owner also edit the text. Problem is, that those texts would not match the site language.
    • Endless watering can
      Can be used for a limited time to water plants. Contrary to the regular can, it will never run empty. However, i'm not sure if that wouldn't kill some of the fun. Also the rewards for the minigames would need to be extended so they serve a purpose even for players, who allready have unlimited water.

Those actions would be easy available for real money, but not exclusive. There will be no such thing as "instant growth" and there never was supposed to be.

• Those actions would be easy available for real money, but not exclusive. There will be no such thing as "instant growth" and there never was supposed to be.

Jau, das würde das Spiel langweilig machen. Ich würde sowas auch gratis nicht haben wollen. Pflanzen pflegen oder Goblins verhauen. Hauptsache, man tut etws reales.

Extra seed spot permanently: Das föhnt. :thumbup: Ich hätte es nicht vozuschlagen gewagt. (Es würde ja doch nicht so werden.) Die super Bedingung sollte auch für schmale Geldbeutel real erschwinglich sein. Aber alles nur via paypal? Banküberweisung sollte möglich sein.

Aber wenn es tatsächlich mal sein soll, dass man die Seiten"frames" wegschalten kann incl. Werbung, vielleicht Schrebergarten im Panorama, das wäre der Bringer. :)

------------------------------

Jau, this would make the play dull. I would not want to have something like that also for free. Plants maintain or beat up Goblins. Central issue, one acts etws the real.

Specially seed spot permanently: This blow-dries.:thumbup: I would not have ventured it vozuschlagen. (It would not become, nevertheless, so.) the really condition should be also affordable for narrow Purse really. But everything only via paypal? Bank credit transfer should be possible.

But if it should be really sometimes that one can switch off the sides "frames" incl. advertisement, maybe allotment garden in the panorama, this would be the bringer. :)

[align=center]

• Will it be possible to donate for someone else? I have a friend who doesn't play Flowergame, but who sells me donation "credits" on another game.
    I think I could ask her to donate for me and pay her in ingame currency of the other game we both play.
    The question is: Will it be possible? Will it be legit for Flowergame admins? And how much would it cost?

And just a little remark: Additional seed slot is a HUGE perk in my opinion, especially considering the fact it takes 8 full days for a plant to grow up. It's definitely no 'little advantage'.
    I wonder what other people think.

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I like the option of changing the color of a plant. I wouldn't use it, because part of the fun for me is trying to get them all myself. I don't like the "crystal ball" thing, though. I think it will cause more plants being picked up and abandoned in search of a particular color. If you can change the color once it's grown, there's no need to find out what the color is before it's grown.
    The endless watering can is a nice idea, though I think it would be better to just reduce the rate of decrease of sun and water on the garden instead. Then you still have to water, just not as much a day, maybe even little enough that you could play the games to rain on the garden a couple of times instead of having to use the watering can at all.
    The description/sign is an OK idea. Lots of people like that sort of thing.
    I see a bump in the road with wiping plant histories. #1 Why is it even necessary if the players here are really just out to relax and there's no status attached to "parentless" plants in your garden? #2 What about the offspring history of the parents? Would that plant disappear from them, too? Players who are keeping track of breeding statistics would have their whole project messed up by someone wiping the history of a gift plant to increase their status, especially if the "pedigrees" are expanded, as was hinted at once before.
    I suggested that the extra seed slot be a "landing spot" for bred seeds mainly for 2 reasons: not many people breed their plants, as they only want parentless plants and it would be mainly useful during holidays, when you could pick up 3 seeds from the garden and still breed your last years' plants to try to get a bred-only color. So it would probably yield only one or two extra event plants per holiday, according to whether you had a pair from last year to breed or not. A permanent extra seed spot for wild garden seeds would, indeed, increase your plant production quite a bit.

• I like both Parentless seeds from the garden, and bred seeds from my plants (or gifted plants). I do not really like the idea of having the history 'wiped". I do like Froglady's idea of having one extra seed slot for bred plants.

• Here are my thoughts on the proposed shop items.

• Magic Inc: Small typo there, it should be "Ink" not "Inc" :) Beyond that, it sounds fair. It may be wise to make this cost more on event plants, however! Call it "Holiday Magic Ink" so people will not mix them up and will understand that this magic ink is for holiday plants only as it can get them retired plant colors (ex: Original Jack O Lantern, old Christmas star) but only on holiday plants.
    • Crystal ball: This would be nice! I like the fact that each ball is good for only one use.
    • Fertilizer: This should work on sprouts only, but an option to buy a "sprouting jar" to speed seeds up by 12-24 hours would be nice.
    • Extra seed spot: This is a very, very large advantage. It should be given once per time donated. You will get a spot for one plant. The spot is removed when the plant grows up or is discarded: it is not reusable. If the spot was not removed when the plant was discarded, someone could keep it for much longer than intended by keeping/discarding seeds over and over. You can only have one extra spot at a time. Donating more when you already have a spot will not give more spots.

And my thoughts on the items Exterminans was not sure of:

• Eraser: This would level the trade field, but it would make it impossible to spot very old plants. Perhaps simply erasing all past owners and any parents would be better? This would give the look of a plant you grew yourself fresh from the wild garden while still keeping "un-dated" plants rare.
    • Sign: Automatic translations can be used to make site texts match, but this may be more than flowergame can afford right now. Perhaps this one is best left for another time.
    • Endless watering can: This would be very useful. Games are still used to give sunlight, so they will not be useless. As a counter-suggestion, it would be nice if you could pay once to have all plants fully watered. This way fresh seeds can be fully watered at once for a small fee or the player can choose to play games instead. As it is a use once item to have all plants watered, players will need to play games to keep the plants full which will keep the fun there.

Hier sind meine Gedanken auf die vorgeschlagenen Shop-Artikel.

• Magie Inc : kleiner Tippfehler gibt, sollte es "Nicht"Inc"Ink" :) Darüber hinaus, klingt es fair. Es kann klug sein, machen diese Kosten mehr auf Ereignis Pflanzen, jedoch! Rufen sie "Holiday Magic Ink" also Leute ihnen nicht vermischen werden und wird verstehen, dass diese magische Tinte für Urlaub Pflanzen nur, wie sie sie bekommen kann ausgemustert pflanzlichen Farben (ab: Original Jack O Lantern, alten Weihnachtsstern) aber nur auf Urlaub Pflanzen.
    • Kristallkugel : Dies wäre schön! Ich mag die Tatsache, dass jede Kugel gut für nur eine Verwendung.
    • Dünger : Dies sollte funktionieren auf Sprossen nur, aber eine Option auf den Kauf eines "sprouting Krug " Samen beschleunigen Up von 12-24 Stunden wäre schön.
    • Zusätzliche Saatgut vor Ort : Dies ist ein sehr, sehr großen Vorteil. Es sollte einmal pro Zeit gespendet gegeben werden. Sie bekommen einen Platz für eine Pflanze. Der Spot wird entfernt, wenn die Pflanze wächst oder verworfen: Es ist nicht wiederverwendbar. Wenn der Spot nicht entfernt wurde, wenn die Anlage verworfen wurde, könnte jemand es für viel länger als gedacht durch Aufbewahrung/verwerfen Samen über und über halten. Man kann eine zusätzliche Stelle nur zu einem Zeitpunkt haben. Spenden mehr wenn Sie bereits einen Platz haben, werden nicht mehr Spots geben.

Und meine Gedanken über die Elemente Exterminans war nicht sicher:

• Radiergummi : Dies würde Handel Bereich Ebene, sondern es wäre es unmögliche, vor Ort sehr alte Pflanzen machen. Vielleicht wäre einfach löschen alle bisherigen Inhaber und alle Eltern besser? Dies ergäbe das Aussehen einer Pflanze, die Sie selbst frisch aus dem wilden Garten wuchsen und gleichzeitig noch "un-dated" Pflanzen selten.
    • Sign : automatische Übersetzungen können zum Website-Texte übereinstimmen machen, aber dies möglicherweise Flowergame jetzt nicht leisten kann. Vielleicht ist dies ein am besten Links zu einem anderen Zeitpunkt.
    • Endlose Gießkanne : Dies wäre sehr nützlich. Spiele werden immer noch verwendet, um Sonnenlicht, zu geben, damit sie nicht nutzlos sein. Als ein Counter-suggestion wäre es schön, wenn Sie bezahlen konnte, einmal um alle Pflanzen haben voll verwässert. Diese Weise werden frische Samen für eine kleine Gebühr oder der Spieler voll auf einmal bewässert werden können können stattdessen spielen. Da es eine Verwendung einmal Element zu allen Pflanzen bewässert haben, müssen die Spieler Spiele spielen, um den Pflanzen voll zu halten, was den Spaß dort halten wird.

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• I'm all for the idea of being able to pay to get rid of ads. That's cool. And it would also be cool to be able to pay for, for instance, CafePress Flowergame T-shirts or the like. But I ended up ditching Magistream because of how much I disliked the whole "pay real money for this limited edition creature that's ten times cooler than anything you can normally get" situation. I'd hate for anything like that to happen here. I definitely want to be able to do my part to support the site, as much as I can afford to, but I think we'll all lose the game if actual money becomes involved in the acquisition or raising of flowers. It should only be about ad removal and maybe some real-world gear like t-shirts, bags, and mugs.

IMHO, any money would be for removing ads ONLY
    though YES I would very much like a t-shirt/bag etc "shop"
    or especially a combination! e.g. "buy this bag with the flowergame logo and some art/flower/fairy on, and get so and so many "points" for using to remove ads onsite"
    I'd definitly buy a bag, sticker or mug with art from this site. heck I'd do it even if I didn't know there was a site attached because the art is so beautiful :D

1087615.png1084843.png1081016.png1082366.png 91550.png4569.png2796.png3297.png2830.png

oh! Thank you Yogamupfel 37396.png

• IMHO, any money would be for removing ads ONLY
    though YES I would very much like a t-shirt/bag etc "shop"
    or especially a combination! e.g. "buy this bag with the flowergame logo and some art/flower/fairy on, and get so and so many "points" for using to remove ads onsite"
    I'd definitly buy a bag, sticker or mug with art from this site. heck I'd do it even if I didn't know there was a site attached because the art is so beautiful :D

Having the option to buy a flowergame magnet or other small items from a real-item shop might be nice, too. There are many options out there (not just cafepress) which allow many different items and many different prices. The art here is very lovely and I agree that it might be popular. Opening a shop like this typically has no start-up fee. Instead the company takes some of the profits in return for making and shipping the items for you.

--------------

Die Option, eine Flowergame kaufen könnte Magnet oder andere kleine Gegenstände aus einer Real-Item-Shop nett zu sein. Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten draußen (nicht nur Cafepress) viele verschiedene Elemente und viele verschiedene Preise. Die Kunst hier ist sehr schön und ich bin damit einverstanden, dass es beliebt sein könnte. Öffnen ein Geschäft wie folgt in der Regel hat keine Start-up-Gebühr. Stattdessen übernimmt das Unternehmen einen Teil der Gewinne als Gegenleistung für Herstellung und Versand der Artikel für Sie.

• Ich bin grundsätzlich dagegen!
    Ich finde es super toll das dieses Spiel kostenlos ist und sich niemand durch Real-Geld Vorteile verschaffen kann.

Ich finde die Werbung auf dieser Seite erträglich^^

Also ganz klar dagegen. :thumbdown:

Inzwischen hat sich die Situation rabiat geändert. Immer mehr Anbieter verpesten die Welt mit dynamischen Bannern. Fast alle Anbieter schalten in ihren Seiten auto-Slideshows und andere Lästigkeiten. Genau wie der mutwillig aufdringlich und lästig platzierte Werbeblock und der logischerweise sinnlos gewordene, ursprünglich IMHO falsch formulierte Hinweissatz mitten durch das Spiel erzwingen inzwischen wirklich alle die strikte Nutzung von Blockmaßnahmen. Wer lästiges blockt, kann hier sogar Spielinhalte nicht nutzen. Nur Möger und Masuchisten können noch sinnvolles zur Finanzierung beitragen. Es ist!

Gut, ich finde noch unzumutbatbare Wege, doch etwas zu tun. Unzumutbares wird allerdings nicht lange durchgehalten. Wozu auch? Das Szenario hat sich absolut flächendeckend medienweit selbst verschuldet. Was nicht auf sich aufpassen will, geht in einer kultivierten Welt sang- und klanglos unter.

---------------------

In the meantime, the situation has changed roughly. More and more suppliers pollute the world with dynamic banners. Almost all suppliers switch in theyr sides auto-Slideshows and other *Lästigkeiten*. Exactly like the advertising block placed tiresome and intentionally meddlesome and the logically pointlessly become, originally IMHO wrong formulated tip sentence through the middle of the play force, in the meantime, really all strict use of block measures. Who blocks the tiresome, cannot here use even play contents. Only *Möger* and Masuchists can still contribute sensible to the financing. It is!

Well, I still find not to expect ways to do, however, something. However, the unreasonable will not kept up long. For what also? The scenario has got into debt absolutely all over the country media-far itself. What does not want to pay attention to itself, sets in a cultured world without song and tonelessly.

[align=center]

• Irgendwie scheint mein Surfverhalten dazu zu führen, das ich hauptsächlich zu Gesicht bekomme:
    1. DaWanda Banner
    2. World of Sweets Banner <g>
    3. Gartebau/geschäfte und andere Browsergames (wie kommen die nur darauf ...?)
    Die sind meistens erträglich animiert/ dynamisch, aber ich bekomm ja auch mit was einem teilweise an anderen Stellen an Werbung zugemutet wird. Stichwort: Plötzlich losblöckende Werbefilmchen oder Werbung die derart Bandbreite frisst, das erstmal das ganze System ehrfürchtig in die Knie geht. Hab ich zwar hier bei Flowergame noch nicht erlebt, aber wir bekommen ja eh alle unterschiedliche Werbung zu sehen, insofern kann was hier noch harmlos rüberkommt, wonanders echten Nervfaktor erreichen.