Midsummer/Mittsommar

• I'm hoping that because the event started a bit late (I think Nisha said it started a few days late because Nephele was ill) that it will be extended a few days as well. Last year I only had the Marvel that I got by Pixie Post, so I'm hoping for more this year.

I do love having all of the variations of new flowers that come out. The flowers on this site are always so pretty.

• I'm hoping that because the event started a bit late (I think Nisha said it started a few days late because Nephele was ill) that it will be extended a few days as well. Last year I only had the Marvel that I got by Pixie Post, so I'm hoping for more this year.

I do love having all of the variations of new flowers that come out. The flowers on this site are always so pretty.

Has anyone tried to breed their male ferns again?

• Nisha wies mich eben darauf hin:
    Midsommerevent ist das mit dem Farn, was grad stattfindet.
    Sommerevent wird das, was noch kommt, woran wir grad arbeiten.
    Werd da noch hin und wieder etwas Einblicke gewähren bis es siweit ist. Nicht das ihr uns im Sommerloch verloren geht!-)

• As always, wie can't clearly say When on wednesday the event will stop. We have no automatism which turns the event off. One of us had to log in at stop it. But I think it will be rather at late evening than at morning.

Wie immer können wir keine genaue Uhrzeit nennen, wann das Event am Mittwoch endet. Wir haben keinen Automatismus der das ausschaltet, einer von uns muss sich einloggen und es abschalten. Aber tendenziell läuft es eher bis zum späten Abend als nur bis Morgens.

• Important Translation:

Nisha wies mich eben darauf hin:
    Midsommerevent ist das mit dem Farn, was grad stattfindet.
    Sommerevent wird das, was noch kommt, woran wir grad arbeiten.
    Werd da noch hin und wieder etwas Einblicke gewähren bis es siweit ist. Nicht das ihr uns im Sommerloch verloren geht!-)

Nisha pointed out to me the following:
    The Midsummer event is the even with the marvel fern, which is happening right now.
    The Summer event is the one we're working on right now and which will happen in some time.
    I will give you some more insights until it's going to start, so you don't get lost in the "summer hole".

• I bred my Marvel Ferns when this first started. Will I be able to breed them again before it ends? I'm leaving one space open now just in case. Not sure I'll have another space open to breed both of them or not, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting a seed slot by waiting.

• truelinor: Check your marvelferns to see if they have the breeding option ;) This is the fastest way to find out if you can breed them again. The event is still running. Normally the people who bred the ferns on the first day have the option to bred them again.

• Tru, you bred them on 20 June so they should reset tomorrow, exactly the same time you bred them. I don't know what time the event is manually turned off, but I would say you have a big chance for second breeding :)

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!