Easter 2012 / Ostern 2012

Hat sich jemand von euch aufgeschrieben wo er ein Ei gefunden hat? Ich habe leider zu spät mitbekommen dass es so viele sind und einfach drauflos geklickt. Nun habe ich keine Ahnung wo ich schon welche gefunden und wo nicht. ?( Stehe im Moment bei 12 Eiern. Musste das ganze WE arbeiten und vorher war ich erfolgreich krank. Von daher hinke ich dem ganzen etwas hinterher.

Can someone give me a list where the eggs can be found? I noticed too late that there are so many to find and now i don't know where i found one and where i wasn't. ?( I'm counting 12 Eggs at the moment. I worked the whole Weekend and before i was ill. And because of that I'm a little bit behind most of the others.

I will send you a pm :P

• Freut mich, dass ich helfen konnte Ninglor und Atzekior. :D

Ich hab eine Liste mit allen mögichen Verstecken zusammengeschrieben. Aber keine Fundgarantie.

I made a list with possible hidding places, but no guarantee for any finds.
    ;)

Display Spoiler

Only look if you really want./ Nur schauen wenn du´s wirklich willst. ;)

Display Spoiler

You sure you want to see this?/ Bist du sicher du willst das sehen? :rolleyes:

Display Spoiler

Really??? 8|

Display Spoiler

ok :whistling:

Display Spoiler

Possible hidding places/ Mögliche Verstecke
    • Garden Gate/ Gartentor
    • Wild Garden/ Wilder Garten
    • Settings/ Einstellungen
    • News
    • Terms/ AGB
    • Imprint?/ Impressum?
    • My Garden/ Mein Garten
    • Greenhouse/ Gewächshaus
    • Seed, sprout, flower page/ Samen/Keim/Blumen-Seite
    • Minigame pages (all 5), Minispiele (alle 5)
    • Reward page after finishing a game ( Belohnungsseite nachdem man ein Spiel erfolgreich beendet hat
    • Atrium/ Atrium
    • Winter Garden/Wintergarten
    • Compendium Overview page/ Kompendium Übersichtsseite
    • Compendium Single flower entry/Kompendium Einzelner Pflanzen-Eintrag
    • Who´s online?-page/ Wer ist online?-Seite
    • Another user´s garden/ Garten eines anderen Users
    • Another user´s greenhouse/atrium/winter garden/ Gewächshaus/ Atrium/ Wintergarten eines anderen Users
    • Another user´s single flower/sprout/seed page/ Planzen/Keim/Samen-Seite eines anderen Users

Some locations can be used multible times./ Manche Orte können mehrfach belegt sein.

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

Edited once, last by idril (April 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM).

• Here's a list I sent by PM to someone;

Display Spoiler

It is a spoiler, really, so click again.

Display Spoiler

-There are 3 in the main page http://flowergame.net/
    -3 in the games: 1 in the tile game, 1 in the tubes game and 1 in the game where you need to line up 3 flowers of the same kind.
    -1 when you click view on a plant
    -1 when you view another users plant
    -1 in the news link http://flowergame.net/news
    -1 in the users online link http://flowergame.net/users/online
    -Theres 1 or 2 in the wild garden page
    -3 in other users gardens, greenhouse and winter gardens
    -1 in your own garden and winter garden
    -1 in the compendium
    -1 when you click a flower in the compendium
    -1 in the terms page http://flowergame.net/pages/terms I think but I could be wrong X(

Those are the ones I can remember :pinch: maybe I am wrong in a few because I was clicking everywhere like a crazy person 8o

Remember to wait 5-10 minutes between finding the eggs. Once you see an egg if you look in the other pages you will see all the eggs still not found, then once you click one they all disappear. I hope this helps a bit.

• Thanks, Elery. I counted them and there's 19. I thought that was sort of funny since that is how many I've found so far. I still don't know what the Overview page is. :pinch:

EDIT: I found the last one!!! It was in nonnymouse's Atrium! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited once, last by truelinor (April 10, 2012 at 2:10 AM).

• After countless hours of clicking around for the last one...it finally appeared on a game page (despite my checking each and every single game page more than once). But I found it. Yay!

• Thanks, Elery. I counted them and there's 19. I thought that was sort of funny since that is how many I've found so far. I still don't know what the Overview page is. :pinch:

EDIT: I found the last one!!! It was in nonnymouse's Atrium! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I wasn't very exact sorry :rolleyes: I remember I found in all my garden areas and in other players garden areas, so the one I missed must be in one of those :whistling:

Congrats on finding them :thumbup:

• Took 3 days, but finally found all of them.
    Well i only looked for a few hours each day to be fair, but not an easy task this year.
    There are more pages to search and last year the same page was never used twice. At least not that i remember.
    This could be an all week challenge in the coming years at the rate things keep growing.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• If anyone is still having trouble finding any of the eggs you may send me a PM. I wrote down all of the locations as I found them. Tomorrow I will post my list in here in a spoiler. ;)

• lol I like your spoilers idril :D made me giggle :3

Hihi. :D

Hi Gwen! It looks like we are in the same boat. ;)

I just went to all the places on Idril's list except the Overview page. I don't know what the Overview page is - can someone help me out here?

I meant the Compendium page where all flowers are listed. :)

Oh and I forgot 2 pages, I remembered that last year some could be fund there:

Display Spoiler

you had to breed two flowers and you had to pick up a flower from the wild garden

100475.png 8829.png 120648.png66447.png 2XHsN.gif

• I will post my spoiler to help you guys as well :) I kept a list for all eggs I found. WARNING: once you click the spoiler, you'll see the list immediately :D :P

Display Spoiler

1. "Users online" page
    2. News page
    3. Settings page
    4. Minigames (check all of them, found three eggs there)
    5. Garden Gate ( found two eggs there)
    6. Compendium main page
    7. Compendium entry
    8. Anothe user's garden
    9. Another user's plant
    10. Your garden
    11. Your plant
    12. "Adopt a seed" page (try clicking a seed in Wild Garden even if you are locked)
    13. Your greenhouse
    14. Your Atrium
    15. Other user's greenhouse
    16. Other user's atrium

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!