• The only sorting choices I've seen are the dropdown choices (by species, color, oldest first, newest first) on the settings page where you check the quicksort tickbox. If the plants are meant to drag and drop, that's great, but I've never been able to do it.

• I've enabled the Quicksort know but i don't see a difference. Do you? Maybe when the next plants mature they will not longer be sorted. Maybe they will be shown like your collected them? :S

Please help them grow!! :thumbsup

• Uhm, you are supposed to be able to change the selection directly in your garden, just found the point on my todo-list. However, not implemented yet, probably together with the drag&drop-update, whenever that comes.

• Hey. This feature might not come for a while sorry. Right now we are working on a complete update of the games framework (the engine of this game). As soon as that is done (which at first won't have much changes for you guys) we will look into adding more features.

But just out of curiosity (so I can add it to my todo list too) you guys wanna be able to manual sort flowers (thru drag & drop) or you guys are looking for updating the sorting not just from the settings menu but also in your greenhouse?

• I personally like the way things sort now, so I doubt I'll use the new sorting method. I can see why others might like it, however, and if I had just started here, I would probably prefer doing a manual sorting. Not now, though. Too many flowers to want to have to re-sort them all. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Ich bin es ein bisschen leid, den Weihnachtsbaum das ganze Jahr ganz oben zu sehen (die einizige Art, die ich sehe, ohne zu scrollen). Nach Farben oder Datum zu sortieren ist keine Option für mich, denn ich möchte die Pflanzen der selben Art zusammen haben. Einzig die Möglichkeit, den Baum durch Löwenzahn zu ersetzen besteht, wenn man nach Erscheinungsdatum sortiert.

Ich hätte gern die gerade ausgewachsenen Pflanzen oben, damit ich schnell sehen kann, was draus geworden ist, ohne dass ich immer wieder auf "neueste Pflanzen zuerst" wechseln muss. Die Möglichkeit das mit einem Mausklick direkt im Gewächshaus zu machen, wäre schon hilfreich. Immer ins Menu zu müssen ist etwas lästig, schon gar wenn man es nur mal kurz ändern wil

Idee:
    Die Einstellung nach Erscheinungsdatum sollte umgekehrt sortiert sein, die neueste Art zuerst, dann sieht man auch immer wieder etwas anderes oben!!! <--- Das finde ich jetzt eine supergute und vermutlich programmiertechnisch sehr einfache Lösung.)

• No it will only affect the game itself. And at first you shouldn't notice any difference as we just rebuild the existing game in a new framework. But that will allow us to add new features more easy.

That's good to know (about the forum) !

And good for you that it will be easier to add new features! I guess that makes it good for us players too! New features - WOO HOO!!! :D :D :D