New flowers / Neue Pflanzen

• They called Viola or pansy . Hm, a nice flower for springtime.

Oh, I'd love pansies...they're such pretty flowers! They do come in lots of different colors, though.
    Another reason that I like them is that in English, calling someone a pansy is an insult meaning that they're weak or wimpy. I just find it interesting to compare a person to a flower and think that it would be an interesting (and slightly humorous) addition to the game.

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• A very pretty, multi colored flower that we used to have in my parent's garden when we were little. It's the one where you pinch it on the sides and it opens up.

Dutchman's Britches is a relative of the Bleeding Heart flower that I think would be nice to have.

Jack-in-the-pulpit.

Okay, I am just listing flowers now.

Dogwood, azaleas, honeysuckle, Iris, violets...I'll be back with more ideas.

• Sweet pea(Lathyrus odoratus) Pink is the most common color, but they come in many other colors too.

Morning glory Purple and light blue are the most common colors, but they come in a wide range of colors too. Below is one of my favorites

This is more common

• Ach ja Sonnenblumen wären toll.

Das dachte ich auch gerade und es gibt so viele Arten und Farben

nicht nur gelbe. Es gibt ja auch rote und weiß- lila oder welche die wie kleine Büsche sind mit mehreren Blüten.

Hab sogar schon welche gesehen wo die Blüte gefüllt war also ohne braune Kerne.

:thumbup: 8o

• Orchideen wurden schon vorgeschlagen, Rosen auch. Beides würde mir sehr gut gefallen! Stiefmütterchen sehen sicher auch sehr schön aus!
    Was würdet Ihr von Seerosen halten? Ich liebe Seerosen!

Orchids and roses are already suggested. I'd like to see them in the game. Even pansies would look beautiful, I tihink.
    What do you think about waterlillies? I love them!

Liebe Grüße,

Yogamupfel

• I would love to see irises in the game. My favorite flowers.

To be honest, I'm surprised roses are not available in game. After all, when asked to think of a flower, most people think of roses first...

• I'm so crazily happy about the liverleaf we got. It reminds me of the place where I grew up.
    Could we please have the pink variant as well?
    I remember some pink flowers in the endless carpet of purple liverleaf :) So much more difficult to find :love:

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Seerosen finde ich eine sehr gute Idee. Aber vll. erst später? und dann bekommen wir doch bestimmt auch einen Teich und einen Fisch und einen Frosch. Würde bestimmt noch neben den tollen Wintergarten passen. Ich liebe Wasser.

• I would love to see irises in the game. My favorite flowers.

To be honest, I'm surprised roses are not available in game. After all, when asked to think of a flower, most people think of roses first...

I love irises too! My mother once decorated my birthday cake with her irses because she was all out of food coloring! It was the best birthday cake I've ever had in my life. ^^

I'm surprised as well about the roses. I hope they work out whatever difficulty they have with it so we will be able to enjoy them here. :thumbup:

• I also hope rose could work out without size issues. We have christmas trees with the size of crocus and porcini mushroom, and no one is upset about it, right?

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I'm a big afficianado of cactus, succulents, and other desert flowers. Here's a list:

Tiger Aloe

Yucca (huge stalk, between 5 to 10 feet tall.)

Century Plant (in real life it takes a full 100 years to grow, then it dies)

Old Man Cactus (the one I had used to have way bigger flowers than this)

Thistle

Some non-desert stuff.

Morning Glory (which has been suggested and has great photos)
    Spider Plant (which would be great)

Snapdragons

Miniature Rose (lots of colors)

Poison Ivy? It's pretty.

Edited 2 times, last by Viirin (April 25, 2012 at 3:08 AM).

• How about some spicery/herbs to make a "kitchen garden"?

Like basil, parsley, thyme, dill, chive ...

I know that are no "flowers" in strict sense, but they are able to be in flower :P and I would love it! :whistling:

EDIT: And I like black-eyed Susan vine very much. :love:

74637.png69634.png72388.png- ---..- .. . ...........1080348.png1080247.png1080193.png1079789.png
    Flowergame-Name: Sahra - - - - - - - - ---- -- Please help them growing/Bitte hilf ihnen zu wachsen
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - -- - -  :thumbup: Thank you/Danke

• I finally figured out the name for this, it's Celosia.

While someone did suggest 'weeds', why not a new weed seed, such as Wild Mustard?

I don't know if you'll use shrub or tree ideas, but I've always liked Bottlebrush.