Posts by Annageckos

Display Spoiler

Look at the Flowergame head graphic on every page (greenhouse, atrium, compendium,...). It should be in the upper right corner where the bark (if it´s bark) curles. I think most people found it there. It´s really hard to spot. Look for the red heart.

Schau mal beim Flowergame-Logo auf allen Seiten (Gewächshaus, Atrium, Kompendium, usw.) nach. Es müsste in der rechten oberen Ecke sein, dort wo sich die Rinde einrollt. Man muss sehr genau schaun, es ist schwer zu sehn. Orientier dich am roten Herzen. Ich denke die meisten haben es dort gefunden...

Unfortunately it is not there for me, I have tried every trick I know, using multi links to open every link in the header (there is only one listed, which mean the heart isn't there), enlarging the page, but nothing. I have never had an issue with past events, but this one is trying my patients. It's not even fun anymore.

I still can't find the honey...

I really clicked every plant in the compendium and looked but I didn't find anything.
    Another idea somone?

Thanks for help!

For me the honey is at the very bottom of the page, so far it has shown up on every flower page I have checked. I still can't find the second part of the letter. I have checked and rechecked the flowergame sign at the top of the page. I even tried to use snaplinks on it, it opens up multiple links at one time, but nothing. It only shows there being one link there. I don't know where else it could be, and I hate to not finish it.