Posts by Viirin

I'm working on my trading card game a lot lately, and I thought of something.
    I don't have anything from Flower Game yet.

I use screenshots from the webcomics, manga, comic, anime, cartoon, movie, game, or some similar quality image for books, poems, and ancient legends and myths.
    So far I'm just doing the cards, but some companies already granted me official licensing. Could I do the same with Flower Game? I just need permission to use the seed image of one of the seeds that doesn't exist in real life, such as Jack O'Lantern. I can give more information in a different thread; but I thought that I should ask just about providing ad-space here.

I'm so glad this thread exists. I was also reading about breeding pumpkins to get jack-o-lanterns, but I also looked at a bunch of gardens and saw jack-o-lanterns grown from wild seeds.
    What I'm mostly hoping is that since this is my first halloween playing, that I can get 3 Jack-o-lantern seeds, grow them into saplings, then grab three stump seeds.

I mean, I still wanna keep them as saplings like I'm doing with everything else, but I wanna do something crazy next year...
    Get a jack-o-lantern from this year and let it become a sapling.
    Get a jack-o-lantern from next year and let it become a sapling.
    Turn both into adults on the same day, and breed them.

Might be an interesting lineage when I get the chance to make seeds 2 years from now, if anyone looks at that stuff. "Wait, this thing's parent was a sapling for a year?"

Thank you, everyone. I thought that it might be fun to get lots of copies of each seed to the potted stage, maybe around twice the amount of adult versions there are. Once I do that for every seed, I'll use the 'rain' minigame option a bunch of times and see if everything will blossom and I'll have every adult plant image.
    I'm looking forward to my three seeds getting into a pot so I can grab a bunch of the new seeds and do the same with those. Yay!

I released three Dahlia a few minutes ago, so good luck catching them, whoever likes finding seeds with long histories (me).

Also, I have a big giant pile of potted plants that aren't fully grown and have no water, but as you can see if you check my garden, I'm trying an experiment, so please don't 'rescue' them.

Darn. I was really hoping I could find a free host for my own games, but from the sound of it, it's a no-go.
    I don't have any money at all, since I don't have an income, and was hoping that I could temporarily use a free host to get my games off other people's sites and on to mine, and get it popular enough that the ads actually bring me into the positive since I can't work anymore.
    Back to the drawing board! Thank you again.

I think this topic is in a 'gray area' of whether or not it counts as 'off topic', so if it isn't allowed, please remove the thread.

What host does Flowergame, both chat and game, go on? I'm trying to get my site started but don't know who my host should be. I think I read on the forums that it's free to the owner and pays for itself through its ads, right? Thank you for your assistance in advance.

I said it wrong. I know we have clover, when I look at who is online and click everyone's everything that needs water I see Clover pretty often. What I didn't see though is Shamrock. The Calla Lily I'm glad is in the game already :) I just didn't get one yet, that's all.

I thought of more.

Calla Lily (they come in lots of colors, as seen below)

Lotus (lots of colors!) <---- of all suggestions including mine, I'd say this and 'bird of paradise' are my two highest desired ones

Purple Shamrock (Shamrock and Clover are two different plants, so I thought I'd say purple shamrock, though I wouldn't be surprised if you used both)

Also Violets (African Violets are white)

I'm a big afficianado of cactus, succulents, and other desert flowers. Here's a list:

Tiger Aloe

Yucca (huge stalk, between 5 to 10 feet tall.)

Century Plant (in real life it takes a full 100 years to grow, then it dies)

Old Man Cactus (the one I had used to have way bigger flowers than this)

Thistle

Some non-desert stuff.

Morning Glory (which has been suggested and has great photos)
    Spider Plant (which would be great)

Snapdragons

Miniature Rose (lots of colors)

Poison Ivy? It's pretty.

I got into this game only a couple hours ago, but I saw only one 'like' on its facebook page, no information in the wikia, and no idea what all the seeds were. So, I took it upon myself to help out! I like helping people. Heck, even my own game facebook page has more likes... you definitely need my help. Lucky for you I'm a game designer too!

So, I'm gonna hunt down as many scrolls as I can and give whatever information on the wikia site as is possible within my very limited knowledge and abilities. Hopefully more people will join. Also I'll help advertise for you to a few people I think would be interested.