New flowers / Neue Pflanzen

• Do you think that there should be a spider plant? I do. I think there should be a new plant every few months to keep it fun.
    what do you think. I'm just asking. :)

Please click to help the flower(s) grow:
    My Dragon Cave
    Thank you very much
    :thumbup:
    Have a groovy day!
    PEACE + LOVE = :)

• I think that a new plant every couple of months would be great. That would be 6 new plants a year. It would give those who are new and who's plants take 2+ weeks to grow a chance to get the common flowers and still give enough new plant to keep people coming back.

I also think that a Spider Plant would be a cool plant. Guess that one might have some interesting early stages since the mature plant grows the baby plant instead of producing seeds.

Ich denke, dass ein neues Werk jedes Paar von Monaten groß sein würde. Das würde 6 neue Werke pro Jahr sein. Es würde denjenigen geben, die neu sind, und wer Werke ist, nehmen 2 Wochen, um eine Chance anzubauen, die allgemeinen Blumen zu bekommen und noch genug neues Werk zu geben, um das Menschenzurückkommen zu behalten.

Ich denke auch, dass ein Spinne-Werk ein kühles Werk sein würde. Glauben Sie, dass man einige interessante frühe Stufen haben könnte, da das reife Werk das Baby-Werk

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• I'm all for a spider plant. My mom had them when I was younger and in fact I think she still has some :)

Ich bin für die Grünlilie. Meine Mutti hatte sie wenn ich jung war, und ich glaube, das sie immer noch einige hat :)

Lady Patricia Carraig of Heathland 
    My garden:
    Bitte verzeihen oder korrigieren Sie die Fehlern in mein Deutsch, ich lerne immer noch.

• I'd like this. I've got lots or spider plants taking over my backyard. They apparently produce lots of oxygen and don't need much sunlight.

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• I also think there should be more than just 3 seeds growing at a time. It would seem more real in my option.

Yes, I couldn't agree more :D Hippie Loverer, I think you should start a separate thread with this suggestion, so that it's better visible for everyone :)
    I'd love to adopt at least 5 plants at once, or have a possibility to grab 3 more when my seeds sprout (without waiting till they mature).

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• I'd love to be able to grow more types of mushroom, real-world types. Particularly kinds I can't cultivate in real life! ;D Chanterelles, king boletes, candy caps, milk caps, hedgehogs, hawk's wings, hericiums, Mycenas... there's lots of options. Fairy clubs would be appropriate given the pixies all around, too. (I'm not a mycophile or anything. LOL) You could have little spores instead of seeds, or snips of mycelium. Or you could start with them in the "button" stage, then have the next stage being half grown and the final stage being fully opened and grown. Another thing I'd like is other species of poppy besides the corn poppy.The common breadseed poppy would be nice, especially given all the varieties it comes in. Also the Oriental poppy.

• I would like to see more varieties of poppy, too. They can all come from the same seed like color variations. This will make growing poppies more interesting.

I do not think there should be more mushrooms, however. Mushrooms should remain a "special event" plant as they are not really plants or flowers and do not fit Flowergame very well.

-----------------

Ich möchte mehr Vielzahl der Mohnblume sehen, auch. Alle sie können kommen vom gleichen Samen wie Farbenveränderungen. Dieses bildet wachsende Mohnblumen interessanter.

Ich denke nicht, dass es mehr Pilze geben sollte, jedoch. Pilze sollten ein " bleiben; spezielles event" Anlage, da sie nicht wirklich Anlagen oder Blumen sind und nicht Flowergame sehr gut passen.

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• Nun ja. Pilze sind die Vorfahren der Pflanzen. Sie "blühen" mit dem Hut. :P Und ihre Samen sind die Sporen. Pilze sind durchaus reizvoll. So mancher Liebhaber würde vielleicht gern eine kleine Spezialecke für sie einrichten? Wenn nach und nach noch ein paar Pilze dazu kämen, wäre ich happy.

Vielleicht ist sowieso vorgesehen, dass immer wieder weiter Blumen-Varianten auftauchen? Derzeit schätze ich, dass die Bestrebung ist, übehaupt noch viele der wichtigen Blumen zu kreieren. Stiefmütterchen sind klein und gerade im Teppich immer wieder eine Augenweide. Lilien als solitäre Kübelbewohner wären sicher ein Traum. Erdbeere. Buschwindröschen... Im Herbst werden vielleicht Zierkürbisse, Kalebasen an der Reihe sein?...

Well, yes. Fungi are the ancestors of the plants. You "blossom" with the hut. :P and their seeds are the spores. Mushrooms are quite attractive. So some lovers would perhaps like to set up a small Spezialecke for you? If after and after a few mushrooms to it came, I would be happy.

Perhaps it is foreseen anyway, that always next Blumen-Varianten arise? Currently I'm guessing that the ambition is, sometimes even many of the major flowers to create. Pansies are small, and just in the carpet again and again a feast for the eyes. Lily as a solitary Kubelbewohner were certainly a dream come true. Strawberry. Wood anemone ... In the autumn may be pure colors, Kalebasen at the series unforgiving? ...

[align=center]

• Suggestions for new plants please in this thread.

---

Vorschläge für neue Pflanzen bitte in diesem Thread.

• Maybe a tree? A bonsai? I'd love a ginkgo one! :love: They've got huge leaves in their bonsai form, and in their tree form, they just look cool. :P
    ...Although the male/female part could be an issue.
    ---
    Möglicherweise ein Baum? Ein Bonsai? I' d-Liebe ein Ginkgo einer! They' VE erhaltene sehr große Blätter in ihrer Bonsaisform und in ihrer Baumform, schauen sie gerade kühl. …, obgleich das männliche/weibliche Teil eine Ausgabe sein könnte

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.