Posts by lurhstaap

Yay! Boletus edulis added! I am very happy. ^^

Fungi aren't plants, no, but they are attractive visually in many cases and are cultivated in gardens by many people. :) That's why I suggested them. Not all species can be grown as cultivars in real life but hey, that's what games are for... XD

I also agree that roses and snapdragons, suggested by others, would be a wonderful thing to see. And how about California Poppies? African Violets?

I'd love to be able to grow more types of mushroom, real-world types. Particularly kinds I can't cultivate in real life! ;D Chanterelles, king boletes, candy caps, milk caps, hedgehogs, hawk's wings, hericiums, Mycenas... there's lots of options. Fairy clubs would be appropriate given the pixies all around, too. (I'm not a mycophile or anything. LOL) You could have little spores instead of seeds, or snips of mycelium. Or you could start with them in the "button" stage, then have the next stage being half grown and the final stage being fully opened and grown. Another thing I'd like is other species of poppy besides the corn poppy.The common breadseed poppy would be nice, especially given all the varieties it comes in. Also the Oriental poppy.