Fern mating season/ Fortpflanzungszeit beim Farn

• Will there be a marvel fern mating season next year? This year, I've been unlucky and only bred male ferns.
    ---
    Gibt es eine Wunderfarn-Anschlussjahreszeit nächstes Jahr? Dieses Jahr, bin ich unglücklich und nur gezüchtete männliche Farne gewesen.

I speak English. I do not know how to speak German, so I use a translator. I am sorry if it's hard to understand the translation./ Ich spreche Englisch. Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen, also benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Es tut mir leid, wenn es schwierig ist, die Übersetzung zu verstehen.

• I managed half a dozen male ferns from breeding as well, but no marvel ferns. I must have done something completely wrong.
    I guess we will have to wait a year to see if we get another chance then.
    Congrats to those who succeeded.

Ich führte ein halbes Dutzend männlichen Farne davon, mich ebenso, aber keine Wunder-Farne fortzupflanzen. Ich muss etwas völlig Falsches getan haben.
    Ich glaube, dass wir auf ein Jahr werden warten müssen, um zu sehen, ob wir eine andere Chance dann bekommen.
    Gratuliere! zu denjenigen, die erfolgreich waren.

All My Pets and Flowers

Sorry I don't know German. I will try and use an online translator when the post is something important. So sorry for the bad grammar.

• Thank you, lorimmel, Rina, 00nobody, and Nisha, for answering my question! I guess I won't have the opportunity to breed them again this year. Hopefully we will be able to next year around this time though! I will be checking this thread to see if that question gets answered though! ;)

Malagar - sorry you were unable to produce a Marvel fern with all your efforts! I guess I was lucky, I got one on my second try (and only other try I would be able to have!) I hope it's a blue one because I already have the red one. :)

• Good luck with getting the color you want truelinor! If you don't though you might try trading :) I managed to get two blues and traded one for a red, so someone else would probably colorswap for you too!

• Fern mating season is over, breeding will only result in male ferns from now on.

There will be another fern mating season next year, so if you had no luck this year, you might get another one next year.

• Danke für die köstliche Aktion. ^^ Der Traum ist entstanden, dereinst ein ganzes Beet mit besonderen Blumen bepflanzen zu können. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tasty action. ^ ^ The dream was born, one day a bed of flowers can be planted with special too. :rolleyes:

[align=center]

• how soon will be next event? Can we have a calendar of events that we won't miss them again....

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD