Fern mating season/ Fortpflanzungszeit beim Farn

• Good news for those who have not managed to get a Marvel Fern at the Midsummer event:
    From tomorrow on, it is fern mating season. The next three weeks, until 23/07/2011, it can be bred with him. So everyone has the opportunity to still get Marvel Ferns. Important: Be careful whom you entrusted your plant to grow. Don't post gift links to the forum, use the PM funktion!
    In addition, you can collect seeds of the male fern in the wild garden, from tommorow on.
    For those who have not received the Atrium yet: It is unlocked once you've raised three large plants in your garden. Note: It is not enough to have three plants in the garden, they must have been raise up by yourself.

Gute Nachrichten für alle, die es nicht geschafft haben, beim Midsommerevent einen Zauberfarn zu bekommen:
    Ab Morgen ist Fortpflanzungszeit beim Farn. Die nächsten drei Wochen, bis zum 23.7.2011, kann mit ihm gezüchtet werden. So hat jeder die Möglichkeit noch Zauberfarne zu bekommen. Wichtig: Seid vorsichtig, wem ihr eure Pflanze zum Züchten anvertraut. Stellt keine Verschenken Links offen ins Forum sondern macht das ganze über PN!
    Zudem könnt ihr ab Morgen Samen des Wurmfarns im wilden Garten sammeln.
    Für alle die bis jetzt noch kein Atrium bekommen haben: Es wird frei geschaltet, sobald ihr drei Pflanzen in eurem Garten groß gezogen habt. Hinweis: Es reicht nicht, drei Pflanzen im Garten zu haben, ihr müsst sie schon selber groß ziehen

• Aww this is great! Am I right to assume that we can either borrow another Marvel Fern from other users to get purebred plants, or breed Marvel Fern to Male Fern (Wurmfarn) on our own?

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• The atrium is an outdoor place for plants that you got whith the marvel ferns during the midsummer event. IDK what they mean by male ferns though...

I joined flowergame on June 28, 2011
    I'm sorry to say that I don't speak German. I use a translator, so I'm sorry if it is inaccurate./Es tut mir leid zu sagen, dass ich kein Deutsch spreche. Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, so tut mir leid, wenn es ungenau ist.

• I'm confused. what do you mean by the male fern? what is the Atrium? please answer if you know.

Male Fern is a common fern species growing in Europe, among others. Here you can see the picture and translations to other languages:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dryopteris_filix-mas

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

• Lorimmels is right, male fern is the Dryopterix filis-mas. Other englisch names are buckler fern, wood fern, male wood fern ore shield fern. It's german Name is Wurmfarn ore Männerfarn translated into englisch it means worm fern (Wurmfarn) or male fern (Männerfarn).
    The Atrium is the Garden which you get if you grew up three plants, (or you still have it, when you helped the fairies over midsummer).

Am I right to assume that we can either borrow another Marvel Fern from other users to get purebred plants, or breed Marvel Fern to Male Fern (Wurmfarn) on our own?

You're right lorimmel. You can breed purebreds or crossbreeding with the male fern.

• Hm ne, "morgen" ist erst wenn Nephele wieder aufgewacht ist, bis dahin bleibt der Farn unsichtbar.

• So we have to have two plants with different colours of flowers. Am I right?
    Which one is the male fern?

Unless I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure neither of the different colored Marvel Fern is the Male Fern. The first post said that we can collect the seed of the Male Fern from the Wild Garden, tomorrow/today/yesterday(depends of where in the world you are, I guess :P ).