Fern mating season/ Fortpflanzungszeit beim Farn

• I hope the Marvel Fern is the dominate parent. I just traded for a Marvel Fern and did not get the Atrium. I will need to breed a Marvel Fern to get the atrium, I think!

-----
    Ich hoffe, dass der Wunder-Farn das beherrschenelternteil ist. Ich gerade handelte für einen Wunder-Farn und erhielt nicht das Atrium. Ich muss einen Wunder-Farn züchten, um das Atrium zu erhalten, ich denke!

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• i think u need 2 mature Zinnia's coz i got Atrium as soom my both Zinnia's grow up :)

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• The Atrium is not linked to the Marvel Fern.
    You have to grow a certain number of plants to adulthood (after the change) and then the game will give it to you automatically..

For those of you who didn't manage to get them, don't worry about the Atrium. You get it as soon as you have grow up three flowers in your garden.

I believe it means once you have three that you grow to adulthood since the change, rather than "at least three plants" or "get three new adults."

• The Atrium is not linked to the Marvel Fern.
    You have to grow a certain number of plants to adulthood (after the change) and then the game will give it to you automatically.

That's good to know. I think I misunderstood Nisha's post. Thank you for clarifying. :)

:) I am sorry, I do not speak much German. :) Ich spreche nicht viel Deutsch. :)

• I just got a Male Fern seed from breeding my only Marvel Fern and a Male Fern X(

Can I get a Marvel Fern form breeding Male Fern with a different plant (like Zinnia for example)?

• salve,

Male Fern + Male Fern, so I got a Male Fern. Perhaps so there ist a little chnace to get a Marvel Fern? So I understud the declaring posts. So ist can be wrong, :rolleyes: I don't know.

Marvel Fern + Male Fern, there time we breed a Marvel Fern for sure.

An other ways? By checking out we cannot produce a crash. :P Check it out. The game has a little bit of RPG. Is it not? It is. :thumbup:

[align=center]

• huhu war jetzt gaaanz lange nicht da... bin jetzt aber wieder zurück und würde mich tierisch freuen, wenn mir jemand einen zauberfarn nachziehen könnte.

lg

klick mich :love: und mich auch

:love:

• Oh. Mercy, SolarCat. So I got my second Marvel Fern. It was random, luck? I'm double happy. :love: But the rules they wants to by write down. It's heavy to understand correctly something.

It is confusing, I know. Especially trying to give instructions in two different languages. :)
    No apologies necessary! Just thought I'd pop in and share what I know, so that hopefully we can find the truth together.

From the way I understand it, breeding a marvel fern is sort of like breeding the toothed dandelion.
    You have a small chance of getting one when breeding two regular male ferns together.
    You have a better but not guaranteed chance if one of the ferns is already the marvel fern.
    You can't breed two marvel ferns together.

• From the way I understand it, breeding a marvel fern is sort of like breeding the toothed dandelion.
    You have a small chance of getting one when breeding two regular male ferns together.
    You have a better but not guaranteed chance if one of the ferns is already the marvel fern.
    You can't breed two marvel ferns together.

You can be right, SolarCat. Than it is using a class, which exists. The rule is given for 3 weeks.

[align=center]

• I was just wondering when those three weeks would be up?

And I just bred my male fern with my marvel fern and got another male fern. Imagine my surprise when I bred two other male ferns together and got a Marvel fern! LOL 8o

• Okay I don't know if this was mentioned somewhere else or not.... but didn't we use to be able to grab three seeds and then breed a fourth one? Has that changed because of the latest update with the seeds and seedlings not being tied together? Just curious as I tried to breed a fourth seed and it went straight to the wild and I don't remember that being mentioned. ;)

EDIT: Okay just read through some threads again and finally found the correct thread that mentions the change. So nevermind! I have my answer. :)

• Is it possible to breed Marvel fern/Male fern more than once? I bred them (Male and Male and then Male and Marvel - which is all I have) and now I do not have the option to breed them again. So, can you only breed them once?

• Is it possible to breed Marvel fern/Male fern more than once? I bred them (Male and Male and then Male and Marvel - which is all I have) and now I do not have the option to breed them again. So, can you only breed them once?

I've bred my Marvel Fern twice, so probably you can breed it just like any other plant.
    Here you can see it already has two 'children': http://flowergame.net/21310

Please help them grow faster! Thank you! / Bitte hilf meinen Blumen, schneller zu wachsen! Vielen Dank!

I dont have option to breed them 2nd time too. I thought its 5 days between breedings but ... Its already 7th day since i got my 1st seed and breeding function still unavailable... ;(

If you don't need any plant you have please give it to me xD

• I've also bred my marvel fern twice, once producing a marvel fern and once a male fern. So it's possible, you probably just haven't quite hit the cooldown mark :)