A Couple Quick Questions!

• Hi, guys! I've read everything I can find on the Flowergame Wiki, and that helped a lot, but I still have a few questions for the group:

1) How can I get more pots for full-grown plants? The Post Pixie gave me some when he sent the key to my Winter Garden (thanks!) however there's still room for four more pots in there and I'd really like to fill it up with more plants ASAP.

2) Is there any way to get the cool decorations that I see in other people's Gardens (chair, heater, etc.) other than waiting for a special seasonal event?

3) Is the Treasure Hunt still available? It's mentioned in the Wiki, but I don't see any link or prompt that would lead to it.

4) In addition to chasing away the snails every day, and keeping the sunshine and watering at maximum, is there any other way to speed up plant growth?

Thanks for any help or tips you can give on these (or other) things!

• *listens to the lonely sound of crickets chirping*

Or... should I have posted this in the Help section instead?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a minute or two to help!

• Vanille January 11, 2019 at 4:20 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Some Newbie Questions!” to “A Couple Quick Questions!”.
  • Hi, all, I could use your help with a small question:

In the "find the objects" game where you click on objects to match the items in the list below... there is ONE thing I've never been able to find, ever. I've clicked everywhere I could think of, to no avail:

CHEESE

It's not on the picnic blanket, where the food called "cheese" would logically be.

And although there are plants called "cheeses" none of the plants seem to qualify.

Can someone kindly PM me the location of this mysterious "cheese"? As it is, I have to abandon the game every time that item appears in the list.

Thanks for your help!

• The flag that the mouse holds has cheese on it.

I always abandon the game when it says "eight quadrapeds". Not that I don't know which ones are the quadrapeds, but I can't keep track of which ones I've already clicked, and if you click one twice, the game starts you over. I absolutely can't STAND that - it irritates the hell out of me.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• It starts you over if you click a correct answer twice? Huh, in my experience it doesn't do that. Wonder if it's a browser bug or something? (I'm on Firefox for mac, fwiw.)

• Yes. I know. I said "not that I don't know." The problem is keeping track of which ones I've already clicked on.

And yes, my experience is that if I accidentally click one twice, it starts the whole game over. So whenever I see that as one of the things to look for, I just go to the next game. I just don't want to deal with the frustration.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I have sometimes had to click some of the quadrupeds more than once, but have not had to start over, unless I have accidentally touched something not on the list, which I have done more than once because I am clumsy.

1123222.png    1122493.png      1123873.png     1118664.png            

• Thank you, everyone! The image on the flag is so tiny, I doubt that I would ever have guessed that. X(

So far I've never gotten anything that asked for more than three of the same object (3 bunnies) but it's nice to know in advance about the quadrupeds.

Thanks again! :)

• Hi, all, it's the 16th now and I'm wondering if I should be keeping a couple of empty pots in case there is some kind of St. Patrick's Day event. Can anyone clue me in?

Thanks!