• Just wondering - when is the breeding season for the various Christmas holiday flowers going to start? I know the Halloween drops didn't start until late, so I'm grateful, as I'm sure others are, that you extended the time for their drops and breeding as long as you did.

There are, however, not only a large number of plant types associated with the coming holidays, but many variants of each. Some of those variants can only be obtained through breeding, which means that an extended drop/breeding time would be helpful to newer players.

December is my favorite month of the year, and the holidays are part of it. I love all the variants of the flowers for this holiday. :)

And I'm just wondering... will there be any new variants? I'm always excited when there is. :D

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Yeah, I saw the same thing and forgot to mention it. There are two variants of the Christmas tree that can only be obtained through breeding; the flaming tree, and the palm tree.

Also, I haven't noticed any Christmas tree seeds in the garden. Maybe I just haven't come across them, but I've seen both wreath and Christmas Star seeds in the garden, and no Christmas tree seeds.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• The first christmas flower should start to appear soon. Unfortunately we are not able to bring any new variants this year

I was just thinking - I would really love to have a white poinsettia. I was thinking since the poinsettia has already been made maybe it wouldn't take much to change the color. Just a thought. :D