Treasure Hunt glitch

• Okay, so I've been trying to get the treasure hunt to work since I first started playing here, and I'm getting really frustrated. I'm at the point where I need a rose, ivy, and a cane. I have a crayfish in my inventory that is completely unclickable so I can't stick it back in the stream, the text says I've already gotten the rose but that hasn't appeared in my inventory despite descriptive text saying otherwise, and I know where I need to click to get the ivy and cane, but I am literally unable to progress at all due to this glitch with the crayfish.

Any chance of this being fixed, or am I just going to have to give up on it entirely? I'm really frustrated to the point where I'm not sure I want to keep logging in, just because I have this uncompleteable quest thing staring me in the face every time I come here. Or is there a way to reset it so I can start over again maybe?

• I definitely remember that specific stretch. I had such a horrible time with it. I had to leave it for a few days and then go back, several times. Things just were not doing what it said it was. That crayfish I thought was going to be the death of me! I'm really not sure what changed but one day all of a sudden it all worked as it should have.

All I can say is to check the thread above and don't give up!