• Hi there!! I was reading the wiki, (I am rather new!!), and I noticed some of the decorations for the different gardens did not have descriptions on how to get them?

I am asking especially about the goldfish bowl, the portrait, and the towel?? I have seen answers for the others but not these!! Please do help!!

• I'm sorry but the decoration page on Wiki is far beyond finished. They are around for a long time and it seems like nobody can remember where are they from. Most of them should be the rewards of various events you are unlikely to get them at the moment. But hopefully the old items are now being re-release to new users on different events.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• Quote from Shelybear

They are around for a long time and it seems like nobody can remember where are they from.

Wouldn't the artist or one of the site administrators remember??

• I'm pretty sure the towel was from two years ago. It was for the commemoration of either Douglas Adams' death, or his birth. (I can't remember which.) It's an official holiday on the calendar, because he was so popular, particularly with nerds.

Um... I don't remember how we got all the decorations. :) I do know that newbies will get each one during their first event of each type, however, presuming they meet any qualifications necessary. For instance, the Christmas Tree can be obtained at Christmas by doing the Christmas Market. (I think? Which I'm not sure we even had this past year.) At least, I think that's how we got it. What normally happens is that if you complete the holiday event, you'll get a packet from the pixie. If you've been around a while, you'll only get whatever new item is being offered, and maybe a seed. If you're new, you'll get ALL of the old items from the post pixie all at once. (You'll have multiple parcels from the Post Pixie.)

For instance, this year, I only got two parcels from the post pixie for finding all the hidden eggs, but newbies that found all 16 hidden eggs got four parcels. The two that I got were both repeats; a bunny seed and a plant decoration in one parcel, and the chocolate bunny and snow bunny decorations in the other. So the more years you are here, the more times you'll get repeats of those two parcels, but you won't get repeats of the Easter egg garland or the Easter tree.

I don't remember how we got the two tables and the two chairs. :( I remember we got the comfy chair and the first table at one event, and the bench and the second table much later. (Like a year or more later.) I think we got them during the middle of the year - like sometime in the spring or summer - but I can't remember if they were associated with a holiday, or something completely different, such as the Treasure Hunt.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll