• I can use the site okay on my mobile but some of the games are unusable, such as the one where you have to collect snow in a basket. I think it'd be nice if they could change them and make them easier to play in a mobile site :3

My Garden :

My Scroll:

• Well, my tablet's browser likes to glitch and close when I go on this game. But my tablet might just do that on all websites... and now that I think of it, all of my apps too. I also find it hard to click links.

• The only problem I got is the collecting snow since the basket follows the cursor, but there is no cursor in tablets. What I do though is to refresh the game page to get a different mini game.

fgwLQXFL.png

FLOWERGAME WIKI EDITOR - VOLUNTEER

• The only problem I got is the collecting snow since the basket follows the cursor, but there is no cursor in tablets. What I do though is to refresh the game page to get a different mini game.

That one, I should be able to fix rather easily. Adding touch events shouldn't be too difficult.

Adding a fully mobile compatible design however is currently off limits, at least until the planed rewrite is done. There is just too much stuff which relies on fixed width layout - stuff I'm not exactly happy about myself. Stuff where we made the unfortunate decision to fit text precisely into gaps, which now won't scale. Getting all the graphics to scale properly won't be easy.