Problem with one of the ads

• Every so often, when I'm in a game, an ad suddenly takes over my entire browser, and I can't even do a back button to go back to the game. (So it's a good thing I always open the games in a separate tab from my garden.) I got really ticked off at it today finally (this has been going on for a few days) so I blocked the site. Now the block comes up instead, so at least I can now use the back button to get back to the game, even though it will be a different game. A full on browser hijack.

The URL is " lemode-mgz.com". I don't know if this helps at all, because I suspect your ad company controls the ads and not you. Just thought I would report it, in case you can report it somewhere, and the ad company can take steps. I don't think browser hijacking is legal in the U.S., I don't know about elsewhere.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I reported it and tried to block at least two of the malicious ads, but I can't guarantee that the attacker hasn't already put up another one. For now I have disabled all ads except for purely static content, until the problem is resolved on my providers side.