Help with possible missing plants

• I was hoping someone would be able to help me figure out if I have all the plants, especially the regular plants, since I'm pretty sure I have at least one of each of the special occasion plants. Here is my list from my Compendium:

Christmas Tree
    Bugle
    Bear's Garlic
    Liverleaf
    Common snapdragon
    Rice button aster
    St.Pattys Treasure
    Common Daisy
    Porcini Mushroom
    Siberian pepper
    Cornflower
    Snappy tree stump
    Wood blewit
    Crocus
    Jack-o'lantern
    Pumpkin
    Zucchini
    Heart of Valentine
    Cyclamen
    Kenilworth Ivy
    Dahlia
    Audrey II
    Male fern
    Winter Aconite
    Heather
    Poinsettia
    Christmas Star
    Marvel Fern
    Wild strawberry
    Fuchsia
    Snowdrop
    Christmas rose
    Orange Hawkweed
    Hyacinth
    Flaming Katy
    Bleeding Heart
    Lavender
    Ox-eye daisy
    Spring Snowflake
    Christmas wreath
    Cocktailtomato
    Grape hyacinth
    Daffodil
    Easter Egg
    Corn-poppy
    Geranium
    Phlox
    Scarlet Cinquefoil
    Rose
    Sorrel
    Saintpaulia
    Bow string hemp
    Christmas cactus
    Siberian Squill
    Dandelion
    Tillandsia
    Lucky clover
    White Clover
    Nasturtium
    Tulip
    Pansy
    Witch Mushroom
    Arum lily
    Zinnia

I have a total of 64 different plants. I know it shows a question mark beside those you don't have, but that is only for the ones you've already have seeds for I think. Or maybe I have them all and so therefore I don't have a row with just a question mark in it. I don't know, so that's why I wanted someone who's been playing for a long time and who thinks (or knows) that they have all the plants to please take a look at my list and see if they can tell if I am missing any. Thank you!

• There's a total of 66 different species in the game right now. One of them hasn't been released yet, so you are still missing one more.

• Or you can wait until the holiday craze is over! :) My mint was one of those that had me seed-locked this time so I couldn't get the Christmas tree seeds right away. The sprout of the mint is really cute!

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• Thanks everyone! I don't always know what the newest seeds look like and I get confused with them in the Wild since there's the background (you know, it's not the plain white of the game). Anyway, I was having a hard time trying to figure out if I had them all so this helped me out a lot! I think I'll wait until all the holiday seeds are over, then get the mint (and hopefully the new one that hasn't been released yet! - maybe it will by then. :) )