Probably Internet problem?

• Uhm, not sure if these count as problems...my main page seems easy to freeze these days. It just doesn't response when I click on something and simply freeze. Is it just something wrong with my internet?

Besides, using Chrome on iPad and other portable devices cannot log in for days/months. I'm not sure if it has been solved since I've never tried it again after figuring out I can't log in via iPad (after typing in username and pw, it redirected me back to login page again). It's probably problems with Chrome, as I can't login to DC as well using it.

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• The main page shouldn't be able to freeze, it's barely using any Javascript at all. So it's probably not the page itself, but your browser freezing for unknown reasons. Try clearing your browsers cache, and if that alone doesn't help also history and cookies. There's a good chance that some old data is messing with your browser.

As for Chrome on iPad, make sure you don't have deactivated cookies, without login is not possible.

• Thank you. It's solved so far and hopefully it won't happen again. (It seems that clearing cache, history and cookies are always the answer to problems like this.)

The problem on iPad is also solved. Just to mention that since many sites ask for activating cookies, I've never switched it off.

-Currently learning German-
    <3