Phone can't find the snail

• I thought some one will say bout it but till now no one did so maybe I have to tell about it
    When we just got a lil new seed and if watter it fully then a snail come out on that seed (and came back too)
    But when I use the phone there isn't the green words ; watter it or snail thing

• The growth boost option (the snail) only shows up when you are logged in and you haven't used the option on that plant today. The water option only shows up if the plant isn't fully watered yet.

• Right Mimmu Thats what I mean
    And wa? O FG team-I just guessing U R in there with my unclearly remembering cuz there's no sign of it-... When the wiki didn't work for some nations for a long time I was wait for fix and finally told about it but you guys did misunderstood and did same wrong rude thing as this time hmm (and it fixed much later time) Y just can't check the matters without doubt about users?
    And that fully watter, haven't use in today thing-and tgat booster isn't show up at just one day later I guess-, already I told about that Maybe it's the matter of langueage? But seems U can speake Eng and after all Y don't check 'bout your mention before submit?
    After that wiki thing I thought shouldn't say 'bout bug but -I did reference to other things before this anyway- it's quite long time, the booster doesn't show up in the ohone till now U know

Edited 2 times, last by Forester (October 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM).

• Which browser do you use on mobile? And which phone exactly? Which service provider? And do you go online via WLAN or your mobile connection?

I still can't confirm this bug. For me every single browser on Android as well as the Safari browser on iOS renders this section of the page just fine without any issues. So whyever the option isn't showing, it must be something very specific about your phone or your ISP.

• Specific? Nop I don't think so Anyway I'll send you a PM with my phone's model name and browser name And my ISP isn't specific too
    If is it how I use these whole stuffs without knowing 'bout some problems? Nah just in this game only, rly Even I used to go to amateur websites for some reasons -for play the game too- but there is no problems, not a thing, just nothing! I mean of course sometimes there is some problems OF THE WEBSITE and for 90% they already on fix or listen users saying carefully and thankfully, till nowwwww in my experienceeee Aw, except this gammme! I do love this game but I'll never understand that reaction for notice of bug... for who? Yes I shouldn't say, just keep playing silently or don't play anymore? IDK feels like you guys makes me done of it, ha

Edited 6 times, last by Forester (October 20, 2013 at 10:57 PM).

• Only stock Android browser was affected because it misinterpreted a rarely used stylesheet rule. However, it should work now in Android too after clearing the browser cache. (Other browsers, e.g. Firefox or Chrome on Android were unaffected.)