• You know what would be nice? It would be nice if, when you breed your plants already knowing you don't have a slot for it, you could choose to gift it to someone or send it to the Wild Garden instead of in automatically going to the Wild Garden for just anyone to pick up. Would that be a possibility?

• Sorry, but that's not possible. Just imagine, what would happen if no one took the seed you claimed to be giving away?

• But it IS possible, if indirectly.

When I bred my mushrooms, the seeds automatically went to the wild. But if I went to the view of the parents, and clicked the appropriate child link, it brought me to the seed that was in the wild. Then I had the option to take it. (Although I wouldn't have been able to, as my pots were full.) I could, however, have given that link to someone else to use, and they could then have the seed.

Someone else could take the seed from the garden before "my" link was used. But that wouldn't matter, it would just mean someone else got the seed. But I think you know what I mean?

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• (Although I wouldn't have been able to, as my pots were full.)

Precisely, and that's what would change. You could actually put the seed "on hold" this way, not only for others, but also for yourself. I'm not certain about that yet. I need more feedback before I add something like putting seeds on hold.

• Oh, I see what you're saying. I don't think we should be able to put seeds on hold. The way it is, we can breed and drop for others, but it's up to the others to get them. Putting them on hold just seems too... greedy.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Oh, yeah, I didn't mean to keep it myself, just to be able to give to another person - preferably someone who couldn't breed that particular year because they were new and didn't have mature plants.

But I can certain do what Mia is suggesting. Mia, have you done that before and, if so, did the person you gave the link to get the seed? Or were you speaking hypothetically?

• @tru: I've done it in the past, but when I dropped seeds this year I did not. I did tell people that they could look at my mushrooms, search out the children, and snag them that way, however. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• @Tru & Shely: They should turn up immediately, but you don't know in which section of the Wild Garden. If someone has the actual plant code or a gift link, the seed could be retrieved via direct search, possibly before others stumble across it by chance.