• I just don't have time for it right now. I have an assignment in my Android Java class that is already a day late, and will probably be at least two more days late. The assignment was due on the same day as a midterm in one of my other classes, so I had to put off working on it in order to study for that test. Both of those professors have managed to coincide due dates and exam dates all semester long without realizing it, and certainly without planning it, but it makes things difficult. Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been so sick for the first three weeks of the semester that I couldn't get out of bed, and therefore got behind in all of my classes.

So I just don't have time to deal with something that's being difficult on a game site. In all previous years the places were set; if one person had to go to a particular place twice, then all people had to hit that page twice. It wasn't different for each person. That's what makes it frustrating.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I am sorry, Mia. I was wrong. It seems that they didn't change the rule. But again, mine are a bit different from yours.

Here are where I got mine (in the order I found eggs):

Display Spoiler

Garden gate
    My Greenhouse/My Garden
    News
    My Garden
    Compendium
    View Plan
    Greenhouse/other user’s greenhouse
    Wild Garden
    Wild Garden
    Garden gate
    Breed
    Other user’s garden centre
    Match 3 flowers game
    Lineage
    Pipe game

I used slash(/) to mark where I am not sure. But I listed out the only options, it couldn't be somewhere else than that. I have got 15 eggs now but I am sure I have never been to (put parts of sentences into spoiler since it contains locations)

Display Spoiler

Atrium nor Compendium Entry (I even don't know what's compendium entry).

I might mistook Garden gate with wild garden at first. I went there through the forums. But still, I picked an egg from garden gate later again..
    When you click Flowergame on the forums about, it directs you to garden gate instead of your own garden:)

And, thank you ,tru. I found it. But then I realized that we don't need to see them

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• That last one was hard but I got it :D

Display Spoiler

It was sitting in match 3 flowers game and hiding in flowers (the ones you click to play the game).

@Shelybear better put this in the spoiler tags.

Display Spoiler

Compendium entry is the one where you go to compendium and click the plant name, it leads to info page about the flower :)

• Shely, it actually sounds like yours are not different from mine. But try as I might, the place you list that I just can't find one in is this:

Display Spoiler

other user’s greenhouse

I've gone to numerous of those, and I have yet to see an egg to click on. It must be VERY hidden.

You know, I wonder if the game thinks I've found it, although I never got the message that I found the 16th one or that I've found them all.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited 2 times, last by MiaSkywalker (April 19, 2014 at 9:27 AM).

• My last one was the hardest as well, and like Mia, I had looked everywhere, and I mean *everywhere*, at least three times. At first I thought this was connected to the error screen I had received after clicking on my last parcel, but then I had one last idea and found the egg...

Display Spoiler

...in another user's garden. I had already been there at the beginning of the egg hunt and had found a first egg at the forest lake. When I returned, I saw a very well hidden egg in the frame decoration at the bottom of the garden overview screen with all locations. It was one of the regular Easter egg seeds and rather small, so very easy to overlook!

So now I'm perfectly happy (except for the glitch with the parcel, but I'm sure that will be alright as well) and wish you all happy Easter and happy hunting! <3

• Shely, it actually sounds like yours are not different from mine. But try as I might, the place you list that I just can't find one in is this:

Display Spoiler

other user’s greenhouse

I've gone to numerous of those, and I have yet to see an egg to click on. It must be VERY hidden.

You know, I wonder if the game thinks I've found it, although I never got the message that I found the 16th one or that I've found them all.

I think we have a big time difference so I've just seen your post asking me for a hint. I've PMd you.

• I think my next egg would be on the

Display Spoiler

breeding option

which I don't have yet, but I got 14 eggs and two parcels and it was a lot of fun. :D Almost better than DC easter! :D

On forum hiatus due to new job (but I'm still playing), may still be found on Dragon Cave forum.

• dustpuppy: Well, AFAICS, you might be able to find that egg after all. :)

Display Spoiler

Your regular plants will grow up on the 21st which is the last day of the egg hunt (don't forget to remove all snails, that will speed up the process). Then you will be able to access the breeding page. Good thing you didn't throw out those seeds. :)

• I think my next egg would be on the

Display Spoiler

breeding option

which I don't have yet, but I got 14 eggs and two parcels and it was a lot of fun. :D Almost better than DC easter! :D

I think it's much better than DC. You have to put in some effort and look for them here. There you just sit and click every now and again with no rewards.

• Blobber PMed me and gave me a hint, and I finally found the last egg. :)

Display Spoiler

There was a second egg at the main gate.

None of the eggs were at all hard to see for me, but I think it's because I've been here for several years and am now used to what to look for.

My first batch of eggs have grown up - the bred ones - and although none are new, I got a couple of the rarer bunnies. So I'm happy. :love:

I'm not finding any new egg-seeds in the garden though, so I think we need another drop. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif