Posts by RockinSia

Oh, thank goodness! I had to put the crayfish

Display Spoiler

back in the water,

it seems. All of your advice has helped immensely, thank you everyone. :) I put the caterpillar(s) in

Display Spoiler

the tree,

as well.

Edit: This seems to be never ending, now I'm clicking the ivy (right where it's circled in the picture) and getting nothing useful. I wonder what it is this time? :S
    I've even tried clicking the rose for the different prompt and then clicking around on the ivy (to make sure the interaction has enough time to load and be processed because sometimes it's a little slow). ||

Be aware. Image involved...

For the missing cane and ivy:

Display Spoiler

Thank you, Shelybear. Your advice has been very helpful.

For some reason though, I've clicked all around to take the cane and ivy leaf in those spots you circled, but all I get is "There is nothing of use over there." or a description of the cattail. .-.

Here are the locations I can confirm having found eggs in, and a few I've been wondering about. :)

- Eggs' Locations Already Found on Flowergame:

Display Spoiler

My Garden
    Compendium
    Atrium
    My Greenhouse
    Wild Garden
    Flower's Page
    Garden Gate (Clicking the banner and going to flowergame.net)
    Plant's Compendium Page

- Wonderings

Display Spoiler

News?
    Settings?
    Wintergarden?
    Users Online?

:?: Has anyone been able to obtain a Burning Christmas Tree this year?
    I've grown around ten Christmas trees so far this season, and haven't been able to obtain the variant yet. I'm not totally sure if the Burning Variant has to be bred, either. 8|

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:?: Hat jemand in der Lage, eine brennende Weihnachtsbaum erhalten in diesem Jahr?
    Ich habe rund zehn Weihnachtsbäume dieser Saison bisher gewachsen und haben nicht vermocht, die Variante noch erhalten. Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, ob die Brennende Variant zu züchten, entweder werden muss. 8|
    Ich habe Google Translate, bitte vergib keine Fehler.

I'm not sure what you mean by the two new seeds, but I'll try to help however I can. :)

Ruling out the Lucky Clover Seed, I think you might be talking about the Christmas Star (seed is a red ornament), and either the Christmas Rose or the Christmas Tree (wrapped red present)?

This is the most complete collection I've been able to come across so far, it has many of the graphics for the plants if you want to look around the thread: Collectingthread for all Planttypes/Colors / Sammelthread alle Pflanzenarten/farben
    The three ones I mentioned as potential seeds are in the second and third posts. I hope I've helped you in some way. ^^

I really enjoyed tinkering with it, here's my finished creation. An Eco-House. :love:

Code
    QzozOiJNYXAiOjE1MDp7Dg4U7ZaxDoAgDESLicaFhcFB/f/vNM7tcLF4ORIYGF4gwKMtlNVcKxG7wHGTjcky95uZu7zt2H5lSp5vcFx0jrPWap6ZZ+ZYxgu6ZwYLvbz9R6YeL9NLfy8ha61BDPSSqYlovjHycgeZ0p0zmLoXxn8tWoPhBY17pT9rxgvjHJlakpmrnkcjxotSjeidq6gXxtsYrPEAfQ==

Edit: I would love some new colors to play with, they'd open up much more room for creativity. :3 Also, I really liked the icy blue block that had dark blue on it, would have been neat if I could rotate it, or something similar. Thank you for sharing this!! :thumbup:

Hm, it says that the event ends on the 11th, I wonder in what time zone that would be? Nonetheless I'm happy I was able to still spot some Halloween seeds in the Wild Garden not too long ago, that must be helpful for people who have busy schedules and haven't been sure they could get them all in time. :)

I've seen a lot of the Jack o' Lantern seeds in the Wild Garden, actually I caught one and fully watered it, then released it back into the wild garden because I'd already gotten two of this year's and wanted to get an Audrey II instead. So there should be a nice surprise waiting for someone to find there. :)

You should be able to find some after refreshing over and over, and checking to see if there are parents or not, depending on which type you want. ;)

Enjoying these very much. Haven't seemed to have much luck with growing variants of the various kinds though (first Christmas with Flowergame).

I noticed that others have gained Angels for the Christmas Wreath, while I've gotten candles for instance. o.o

Here's some suggestions, you don't have to read the text I wrote below, it's more like my comments about/reasoning for suggesting the flowers.

I noticed someone already suggested these, but I wanted to put more input on them. California poppies are very resilient plants, they prosper almost anywhere, especially in big fields or by the side of the highways here in California/North America. Seeing the flowers are a sure way to make plant lovers like my mother and I to smile, because certain places in California are like dry deserts and don't have very many plants.

Not sure if this has been suggested already, etc. or not so I'll just post it. Personally, I see Forget-Me-Nots as a flower for lovers/friends/family. In stories they're usually given by a lover (who has to go on a long journey) to their lover, who won't be seeing them for a long time. They're a way of saying "I'm going, but don't forget me while I'm gone" or "When I come back I'll be back for you". There are also many different variations of the species, something to look forward to.

Hoping the fully grown would be the flowering Wild Carrot.

Another flower with many different color variations. :love:

P.S. Also, if anyone wants to try looking around Wikipedia for plants they like, there's a very helpful page listing plants by their common names in North America: [Link]