Forest Lake?

• I got my forest lake and counted my matured plants. It should be a number around 40(or exactly 40).
    I only counted the plants raised by myself. But since I did grabbed couple of plants from that thread and gave away couple of mine out,I'm not sure how it works. Does it count the number of plants RAISED and PLACED in your own garden or just raised by you?

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• They do still count. Actually, even plants which got lost in some way will still contribute, however only plants which have been raised AFTER the introduction of the decoration will count. This may change at some point in the future, but for now that's how it works.

• Uhm, then, another question: Any chance to know the total number of plants placed in your garden directly rather than count them manually?

(Not sure if I am right to ask here... But..well..if not, sorry.)

<3

• Woot, just got my forest lake, much sooner than expected, but just in time for those bunnies. :-))
    I've got a total of 52 mature plants (of which I raised about 42 myself, got some gifted plants early on).

@Shely: I don't think there is an internal counter keeping track, but if you display all your plants in your greenhouse, they're fairly easy to count (in rows of 8).

• Congrats, walkinslow. <3 I already filled my forest lake with bunnies and St.Pattys Treasure (sorry I forgot their name..).
    I think it should be a whole number..uhm, I meant, multiples to 5. Did you have more than one flowers grow up at once?

BTW, Sometimes they shrink into the upper line when some of your plants grow up, leaving less than 4 sprout plants on the second line. But yeah it is not difficult to count the total number.:)
    I would prefer the non-growing plants separate from those growing plants, maybe fixed on the third line. It will be easier to find the new-grown plant.

<3

• Thanks, Tru and Shely! As I said, I hadn't expected it yet. Yes, I had several plants grow up at once (3 or 4), do you think that triggered it? But what really counts is the total number of grown plants, even the ones you've given away, I think Exterminans said so somewhere.

Shely, the St Pattys Traesures are also known as leprechauns. Got them in my wintergaden because that was a gift from a leprechaun. ^^
    Yeah, sometimes it can be a bit difficult to distinguish between growing and grown plants because they may be located in the same row. But I don't see this as a problem.