Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• Thank you for letting us know! Otherwise I probably would have missed out on the release.

Interestingly, I think they just changed the sprite for the red dragon late yesterday. I use them all the time, so I pretty much saw when the change occurred. I like the new sprite better than the old one; it looks more detailed and realistic.

I also just checked out the new marketplace page, which is pretty cool. It's missing a few breeds; I know for certain that it's missing Copper (I looked specifically for that one), so I'm betting others have been forgotten as well.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• You're welcome :)

I wouldn't have noticed since I don't use them regulary. I agree, the new one looks better than the old. I'm not so sure about seasonals though, but I think I'll get used to them.

I noticed that too but I like that it still is there. They might add the missing ones later.

• I really like the new winter seasonals! I always liked the old seasonals, but the newer ones are better. I definitely like the changes there.

Apparently the marketplace was missing golds earlier, and they've already been added. So I'm presuming they're still working on the marketplace, and it's not quite in its finalized form.

Interestingly, florets are only 200 shards, so they'll be easier to get through the marketplace than through the caves. Which may end up making them easier to get in the cave. :)

I'm definitely planning to save up for at least one gold, but that will take almost a year. Oh well, I can be very patient. :p

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• The winter is good looking :) It's good that they redo some of the sprites, some of them look so outdated.

I saw some people complaining that the prices seem to be little bit irrational so they might change too.

Florets are quite common but lately I've haven't had any trouble catching them.

It would be great to be able to send some shards to other people. I don't really have anything that I could save for soI might emd up with quite a lot of unused shards.

• Yeah, and apparently any eggs you buy on the marketplace will not be tradeable. That way you can't get a gold, say, and trade it to someone for a prize, I suppose. But maybe it's also to discourage hackers from getting in to someone's account and essentially stealing their shards by buying eggs and trading them off.

I haven't even SEEN florets in the biomes, but I suppose I don't spend as much time hunting for eggs as some might.

Lately I've been working on a lineage for these, so I haven't really been focusing on the caves. I will definitely be able to get up to fifth gen, and I'm trying to be able to go as high as sixth. Not sure I have enough of the nebulas to do it, though. I may end up buying some on the marketplace to finish, who knows? :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• That is understandable.

I've seem them few times a day. Last one I caught took me 3 hours of lurking.

Have you seen any info about those dragons that have different versions? Like Floret (I see only purple one in market).

That is really nice lineage, good luck getting it to 6th gen :thumbup:

• That is understandable.

I've seem them few times a day. Last one I caught took me 3 hours of lurking.

Have you seen any info about those dragons that have different versions? Like Floret (I see only purple one in market).

That is really nice lineage, good luck getting it to 6th gen :thumbup:

Yes. TJ has said that dragons with different biomes will not be added. Since all the market eggs will list as 'location: market', it's (actually not but currently) impossible to define the type (e.g. colour) which is purely related to biome. It's unlike that he couldn't find a way out to solve it, but from what he said personally, he just doesn't want to. So it's intended (so far). Those biome-related-variants will not show up in the market.

-Currently learning German-
    <3