Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• Ohhh.. Could you send a few out to my friend zabjade? She needs he spotted blue that you have (she has b), the dark purple hibiscus, and she is missing 2 biters, both have green leaves. (I don't know what colors those biters are considered to be.) She's missing others, but none that you've listed. Thanks if you can do it! :love:

I'm hoping I will eventually get them to send her, but... we only have until the end of tomorrow for this. He said 7 days, and including the 14th, that means it ends at midnight EST on the 20th. Unless it didn't start on the 14th? But I think it did, right?

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

• I've sent some to Emeraldis and zabjade (hope the one your friend is looking foor).

I'm still looking for:
    lily if the valley
    some gerberas,
    some hibiscus
    dragon breath
    columbrine
    tigerlily
    white, yellow, black red with dark blue roses
    dew drop cream with red
    alstromerias

• If anyone still lack of some flowers, could you pls give the name and colour of the flowers? It will be helpful, for I now have dozen of flowers to send. Yeah.Inspect Elements is useful.( I have to admit that I use this all the time to check the colour of flowers) But I always confuse with the No. So if you say iris8, I totally have no idea which it is....

-Currently learning German-
    <3

• I just sent redhead w/green leaves biter to Emeraldis :) And pink alstromeria, both columbines, white rose, red-cream dew drop, dragon's breath and tigerlily to agajol

Mia, I have both green leaved biters, I'll send them to her now :)

And here's my what I have list:

Display Spoiler

Columbine blue
    Alstromeria orange
    Sundew
    Gerbera dark red
    Orchids pink spot, orange spot blue-purple faded and pink-brownish faded (the little bit smaller than the others)
    Sunflower
    Sunseeker orange
    Rose pink
    Tigerlily
    Hibiscuses pale pink, light pink, pink, light purple, pink and orange
    Blue-bonnet blue
    Jack-in-the-pulpit yellow
    Biter yellow head w/pink leaves
    ??? light purple
    Dragon breath
    Mushroom purple w/bluespots
    Iris solid blue, solid pink, light blue w/dark blue stripes, light purple w/brownish stripes*2
    Water lily light blue

and more is still growing, I update this list again later :)

Edited 7 times, last by Mimmu (February 20, 2014 at 11:22 AM).

• Sent.
    I have a few gerberas and hibiscus and a couple of alstromeria I think. Colours?

• She would only need the purple alstro, because I sent her the other two. Looks like you and I ninja'd each other on the roses. :) But it would help to know which gerberas and hibiscus she needs, because there are so many of them.

I'm glad you were able to send her the lily of the valley. I had had three of them yesterday, and because I needed to clear out my garden for seeds, I sent them out to people randomly.

Oh! And I forgot to mention, yes, you guys sent Zab the right biters. :) She also needs a few others, but hopefully I'll be able to get those myself for her.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• I got really distracted trying to do as much as I could on another site before it's Valentine event ended. But I got a whole lot of flowers I can send out now. I'll see what lists I can find of anything anyone still needs.

Here's my updated list. And thank you for the flowers sent.

• Savynn, I can send you the water lily that you're missing, and the purple mini iris. And I have a dragon head growing that I can send you once it's grown, if no one else is able to send you one.

Blobber, could you send the palest hibiscus (it's the one to the far right of your garden, in the middle, sort of a peach color), and the darkest purple hibiscus to my friend zabjade, please? Those are two she is missing. Thanks!

This is what I currently have available, if anyone needs something.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (February 20, 2014 at 11:17 AM).

• That's a sun dew. Sounds like you need one. :)

Mimmu... I hate to sound like a beggar, but at this point I'm just trying to finish my friend's list. Would you send her the purple ??? and the small sunflower, please? (Not the big sunseeker, which looks more like a sunflower.) If you can, then she's only missing one of the blue spotted orchids (apparently the less common one) and a couple of hyacinths. :)

Btw, the reason I have so few flowers right now is that I've been sending them out faster than I'm growing them right now. :) I'll have more by the morning, because I check for seeds every few minutes.

94911.pngKokpD.gif