Dragon Cave: Announcement Thread

• I still have a lot 8| if some of you want any of these for you or for someone else just let me know :)

Gerberas pink and dark red
    Orchids pink spot, orange spot, blue-purple faded and pink-brownish faded (the little bit smaller than the others)
    Sunflower
    Sunseeker orange
    Dewdrop yellow-red
    Roses pink, white
    Tigerlily
    Hibiscuses pale pink, light purple, pink and orange
    Blue-bonnet blue
    Venus fly trap
    Alstromeria orange and pink
    Columbine red and blue
    Pansy white-blue
    Jack-in-the-pulpit red
    Biter yellow head w/blue leaves
    ??? light purple
    Dragon breath
    Mushroom purple w/bluespots
    Iris solid blue, light blue w/dark blue stripes

And more is growing :D

Edited 11 times, last by Mimmu (February 20, 2014 at 12:12 AM).

• Mimmu I have a friend looking for the Arum if you still have it, the one the looks more brownish than purple?
    Her scroll name is PureBloodDream
    Thanks, to you and everyone else that sent me tons of flowers to help me make my collection complete!

Warning: My atrium is on SHROOM Overload! (^_^)

• Oh wow! I woke to a bunch of flowers just now! LadyNova sent me the cream colored Iris I needed, so mine is complete. :love: I'm going to go back through these posts and see what everyone else needs that I might have. :) And then just send out randoms, because a bunch of my flowers just grew up. :)

Edit:
    tawanda, I just sent you the lavender b, I hope it is the one you need. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the mini irises. I gave one away randomly last night because I needed space in my garden, but I'm sure one of us will be able to get it for you before this ends.

It ends in about a day and a half, I think (I don't think the 21st is inclusive - I think it ends on midnight at the end of the 20th, because he said 7 days exactly), so we need to gift what we have left. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

My Garden - My Dragon Cave Scroll

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (February 19, 2014 at 10:52 PM).

• I'm still looking for the 'pink' hyacinths, they don't look pink so I keep getting the red ones instead, lol!
    If anyone has the ones that say pink when you 'inspect element' it would be appreciated.
    And my daughter would like to swap for a dragons breath if possible, she just had one grow up and thinks they are neat!
    Her scroll name is Replica.

I've still got a lots of flowers i need to send people, but I will start passing on the extras tomorrow, so yeah I think it would be great to know what people would like just for the fun of it! :D

• Here's what I have (I've gone through the thread and saved what people said):

tawanda

I'm still looking for the darker mini iris, the one that says pink but looks purple if anyone can help.

Mimmu
    I really love the roses, hibiscuses, sunflowers and pansies, they are my favourites of these :)

Alia
    I like hyacinths, hibiscus and lily-of-the-valley, so I would appreciate these.

LadyNova
    I have all the obtainable flowers now, so I'd just like to collect Gerberas and Hibiscus.

MiaSkywalker
    Roses, anything purple, irises, orchids, agapanthas, in that order. :) Oh, and I like the biters! I don't know why, I just do. And of course the two "dragon" flowers, but I think everyone likes those!

If anyone wants to add, just say so. :)

Edit:
    tawanda: Oh! I have one that says "pink" when I did an inspect element. Doesn't look pink to me! On it's way to you. :) And I have a dragon head but not a dragon breath, I don't think. Was waiting to see if someone needed it, otherwise I will probably send it to Zab.

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (February 19, 2014 at 11:29 PM).

• Btw, since it seems that everyone wants the hibiscus and hyacinth flowers, I'm just dividing them up between those of you who want them as equally as possible. Good thing for me I don't want them as well! :)

No one favors the irises? I've always loved those flowers. (Plus they're almost all purple! Or at least have purplish color to them.)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

• Thank you Mia, yes that was the dark pink yay! looks totally purple to me too, but I'm not an artist, what do I know, lol!
    I think I sent you the right Iris, totally for got to doublecheck before I sent it.... :rolleyes:
    Replica thanks you for the dragons breath Mimmu, does anyone need one in return?

Edited once, last by tawanda (February 19, 2014 at 11:38 PM).

• Mimmu, thank you, she says she would like a pink and a blue water lily if you have them.
    She is only collecting the ones she 'likes' now because she didn't realize the gardens were not permanent.

• I haven't seen RedSquirrel, Idril, Emeraldis, and Savynn post what they might be interested in. I believe everyone has completed their collections now, yes? So now it's just sending out what people like as favorites. :)

Edit: I was reading the thread and they were talking about the spriter's alts, so I was curious. So I looked, and while I think both alts are gorgeous, I actually prefer the standard colors. (The red and gold is just AWESOME!)

If you want to look, Infinis, and Birdzgoboom. I think both spriters did a GREAT job on this event's dragons!

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited once, last by MiaSkywalker (February 20, 2014 at 2:41 AM).

• my apologies for not posting here for the past two days; i just went back to school after being sick for a week, and i'm still trying to get back into the flow of things and get all my makeup work done.

anyways, here are the flowers i still need. i shrunk the image down so it wasn't such a pain to load:

Display Spoiler

and i'll start sending out flowers as soon as i finish this map activity. :D

• Don't apologize! I'm just sorry that I gave some stuff away that I see now that you need. Well, I'm going to send you what I do have that you need.

Just sent you the blue spotted orchid, the water lily, the red hibiscus, the red-rimmed dew-drop, the sun dew, and the dragon head. Let me see what else I or my friend Zab has that you need.

Oh, and I have black roses in stage 3; once they're grown I can send them to you if no one else has already done so. Btw, would you happen to know WHICH lavender you need? If you right-click on the ones you have (assuming you have Firefox) you can do an Inspect Element on the ones you have. There are variants a, b, and c. That way you can tell which one you're missing. I have one, but I can't tell if it's the one you need or not.

I'm looking on my friend's account, and she has the blue bonnet, the tiger lily, and the pink columbine. I'll send those to you as well. Oh! I just noticed the purple orchid in mine, also, so sending that to you as well.

You might want to re-upload the image with any removals, so no one gets confused. (I think I already am!)

But I understand where you're at. The second, third, and fourth weeks of school I was sick with both the flu and strep, and I got REALLY behind. Fortunately my professors are understanding, and willing to give me extensions on the assignments. I'm in a Master's program for Computer Science and Web Design, so it's rather a rigorous program. :)

94911.pngKokpD.gif

Edited 2 times, last by MiaSkywalker (February 20, 2014 at 4:26 AM).

• that's alright!! we still have the rest of the week to grow and send flowers, too, so i'm not in any rush to finish my collection.

oh man, i just looked through the inspect element thing; it's so much better on firefox than it is on chrome (my main browser)!! i can finally see what's going on in my garden!! :D

here are the lavender variants that i have now: lavendarc and lavendara. so i guess i need b.

and i used that inspect element thing to create an inventory of all the flowers i have in my garden right now. post or pm me if anyone needs any of these!! i'll try to keep this list updated; flowergame isn't blocked on my school network so i'll be online sporadically throughout the day.

Display Spoiler

purple iris
    blue random x2 (??? plant)
    hibiscus: dark purple, purple, red, red/yellow
    miniature rose: yellow, white
    gerbera: light pink, orange, yellow, pale orange
    blue bonnet: regular (? not sure about this one. there was no description), maroon
    lily of the valley
    pink columbine x2
    jack-in-the-pulpit: yellow, purple
    iris: brown, pinkb, blue b x2, blue x2, purpleb x2
    biter: green, pink, purple
    (mushroom) (plant name wasn't in the description) : purple
    dew drops: white, purple
    multicolored alstromeria
    dandelion
    purple waterlily
    purple titan aurum
    agapanthus: pink, white x2, light purple x4, mid purple, dark purple x4
    tigerlily
    orchid: purple x2, pink spots, white, blue spotsa x2
    hyacinth: pink x2, blue x3, dark purple x2, red x2
    blue pansy
    red rafflesia
    lavender b
    dragon's breath
    dragon head

and here's my updated "need" list:

Display Spoiler

that sounds rough!! luckily i've only really been absent for 2-3 days in a row, so i guess my immune system is doing a pretty good job!! :D and my mom is taking a few classes at the local community college and she tells me that you really have to ask around to get the best professors that will give you extensions on assignments and are forgiving about absences.

a master's program?! wow!! :O that's awesome!! :L i'm still only in high school, but i'm getting to that point where i have to think about applications and such and i was thinking about doing something in science. when i was younger i was really interested in computers and all through middle school i wanted to major in computer science but i tried learning c and got majorly confused, so... XD the most i can do is bbcode and some basic html.